4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Matter of personal taste when choosing the "better" one.
Passionate is basically her embracing the love and sex with protagonist.
Permissive is more of a... How do I describe this? Basically she allows the sex stuff, but she loves him as a mother and unsure about this whole thing, but can't really do anything about it.
Think of Martha and her guilt stat as a main thing when in Permissive state.
And her being Passionate, at least that's how I see it, removes the point of guilt(like, the whole "this poor boy didn't get enough attention from me for so many years, so I better pamper him" thing) stat and allows her to focus on her own needs and desires without regrets.
Hope it makes sense :HideThePain:
I find the permissive state way hotter tbh, it's more corruption wise and I'm a sucker for free use sex so

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Is this a "Walkthrough mandatory"-kind of game or can i assume i will see all the content i wish by just playing and trying a bit?

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
Any good samaritans out there who can share a Permissive Martha save? I only have the Passionate with me; forgot to save a branch-out. Just wanna see the different scenes. Thanks in advance!

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Is this a "Walkthrough mandatory"-kind of game or can i assume i will see all the content i wish by just playing and trying a bit?
Along the game you will meet some choices for the girls, like a "route" for them so the walkthrough/guide will help you to get the "route" you want(example: you can make Vera's Dominant, Submissive or another one i forgot, all of them with their own exclusive scenes), but overall you can play the game on your own, you might take some time to "crack" the game and get the key items for progress but they are not that hard tbh

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes