4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
[QUOTE = "Autark, publicación: 4478533, miembro: 390720"]
Necesitas a Martha en el estado permisivo, después de esto diviértete en el baño.

* (NUEVO) MARTHA VARIACIÓN PERMISIVA DEL TIEMPO DEL BAÑO (DEDOS + CUNNILINGUS + DOGGYSTYLE) El registro de cambios lo dice todo ^^
[/CITAR]
Sí, lo entiendo, pero no sé cómo desencadenar ese evento. desde que estoy en el baño, y te masturba, ¡y ya! no hay nada más.

Reactions: camil88

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Pretty sure someone posted a mega link back a few pages, but I was going to answer to somebody, so I've made a save, where you get to choose which state you want for Martha, so here you go.
Just change you name, get out of the room and go downstairs.
you're my hero, bu I think you have to put every file in your folder, global ecc or it doesnt work
EDIT: No sorry it works fine, Thanks again!

Last edited:

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Was Lucille the only anal scene in the game so far? I know Mia had a christmas event that was just the MC being a chump from her talking about anal - I haven't played in awhile, but I also don't see the point in playing all over again

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does this game have missable scenes? Routes?
Yes. Once you max a girl and do all her scenes at least twice, you'll end up in a special event with the girl. This is called a "State Event". Through a series of questions and answers, the girl can end up in 1 out of 3 "States" which can be catalogued as Best, Good and Bad and depending on which State she ends up with, the scenes are gonna change a bit or as of 0.16.2 (this latest update) a couple of them are gonna be only for one state in particular so to see ALL the scenes, you'll need one savefile with the Best state for each girl and another one with the Good state for each girl.

This is the reason why a "full save" is straight up non-sense cause normally you wouldn't be able to see all of the scenes due to the States thingy, only way to get a real "full save" would be to edit the savefile and toggle the scenes in the "Mind Palace", which is the pseudo gallery that only contains the unrepeatable scenes.

Reactions: joncik

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone else getting this during the Play with Lucile outside scenes?
This happened right after the Hide and Seek but just before the tag game started, I was trying to get to the new sex scene "From behind" that came out a few updates ago but keep getting that error after the 3rd time playing with Lucile.

Its strange that the other times had no issues just on this 3rd try.

el69

Oct 1, 2017
Yes. Once you max a girl and do all her scenes at least twice, you'll end up in a special event with the girl. This is called a "State Event". Through a series of questions and answers, the girl can end up in 1 out of 3 "States" which can be catalogued as Best, Good and Bad and depending on which State she ends up with, the scenes are gonna change a bit or as of 0.16.2 (this latest update) a couple of them are gonna be only for one state in particular so to see ALL the scenes, you'll need one savefile with the Best state for each girl and another one with the Good state for each girl.

This is the reason why a "full save" is straight up non-sense cause normally you wouldn't be able to see all of the scenes due to the States thingy, only way to get a real "full save" would be to edit the savefile and toggle the scenes in the "Mind Palace", which is the pseudo gallery that only contains the unrepeatable scenes.
And you dont have those 3 saves with the best state of each girl?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
And you dont have those 3 saves with the best state of each girl?
No, haven't played since the 0.15.2 version, wanted to play until this update dropped but I haven't had the time. You can check the ones I have for 0.15.2 (check the links below the banners of my comment) but I'm not sure of how compatible they're with this version. Best case scenario, they're kinda glitchy and worst case scenario, they don't work so try at your own risk.

Reactions: el69

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Mega my save for the permissive route because i know must of us have the passionate but we want to see the doggy style just sleep and then go to the shower
It doesn't work. I have tried both "resting for awhile" and "sleeping" and then going to both bathrooms but can never find Martha in there

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It's so hard to justify redownloading and restarting this game when updates are just "fixes" (for things that I guess I didn't even know needed fixing) and two or three scenes. Be nice to get an upload with some actual meat to it.
The 0.16.2 update was never meant to be considered as an "update" per se, from the beginning it was supposed to be 2 or 3 scenes that the Doc didn't have the time to add. Granted, he took waaaaaay too long so I'll give you that on considering it like a "big update" but it was never meant like that.

Reactions: ReaCreations
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes