4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is bestiality optional, avoidable or you must have to see it to go through the story?
It's optional but I can't tell for sure if it blocks you from the rest of the content as I had beasty toggled since the start, tho it shouldn't block the State event or any of the regular content.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I think he means the DLC that was the Halloween, Christmas, Easter and Mother's Day. That information is in the Guide on how to trigger. The Halloween event is triggered by clicking the pumpkin that appears in the graveyard during the afternoon. The Christmas event is triggered by clicking on the presents in the attic during the morning (I think). Mother's Day is triggered by clicking the letter on her chest at the foot of the bed in the late afternoon. Easter is triggered when Doyle appears in your room one morning. More detail can be found in the Guide.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
ВОПРОС""TrialRagnarok, пост: 4480018, член: 394429"
Dls?
(/ЦИТАТА)

Mistaken . Christmas event )))
Ahhh, I see. Well, Caeir just answered above this comment haha tho I believe the girls must be at max level, can't tell for sure cause I started the events after I had everything else completed but just in case max everyone's level.

Reactions: Caeir

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There's a bug for Lucile when you play with her outside: Capture.PNG

Martha's basemen BJ also bugged the heck out coz if she strips naked, her art just constantly jumps between clothes & nude during the BJ.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the update Dr Bones. Did you plan on any pregnancy content in the future?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Well, it's been a while since I played this. I can't see myself going back and redoing it from the beginning so I'll use that save a few pages back and hope for the best. If it all goes wrong I might start again and follow that god-tier guide since it has been so long since I last played.
If you happen to read this Bones, I'd love if you could make save files more compatable so we can enjoy this with ease. I get the different states but it makes seeing all the content a chore, which really shouldn't be the case.
Still love your work and keep being awesome.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
Jul 22, 2017
I have a slight gripe (hear me out)

The dialogue for the bathroom BJ scene (passionate) and the artwork does not match all the way. She's supposed to be "sucking the life" out of him yet she's only focused on the tip of the dick. She could've been sucking more of the dick at a faster speed, but keep everything else about the scene the same as I love the tit fucking action.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Our Patiences has been rewarded! The Power and flow from the coming nut! will WIPE OUT THE BLUE BALLS AND CARRY US ALL ON THE GREAT ORGASM! STAY HORNY MY FRIENDS.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wow....I hope next update more matha scene....Thank Dr.bone this game is my favor game
I hope you take care yourself for made this game will end.
thanks for made this game.
Agree ! I want some "RIDE" in her bed too at night while everyone is sleeping and the Dog needs some love tooo

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes