Changelog:
*(RE-WORK)
*(RE-WORK)
*(RE-WORK)
*(RE-WORK)...
[FIXES]
This one is more of a patch rather than an acutal update

when real update? (last one was 15.0)

or we have new dev hwo make 1 update per 1 year?

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
There's clearly a massive improvement in quality since the previous updates and I'm happy to see this is the direction the Doc is going to go as far as animation and scenes are considered.

But there is clearly the huge problem of very slow updates and to some extent I sympathize with others complaining about slow pace of updates as well.

I didn't expect this patch to be this much only. I also thought there might be a few spooky stuff or some unmentioned extras to keep things interesting.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
There's clearly a massive improvement in quality since the previous updates and I'm happy to see this is the direction the Doc is going to go as far as animation and scenes are considered.

But there is clearly the huge problem of very slow updates and to some extent I sympathize with others complaining about slow pace of updates as well.

I didn't expect this patch to be this much only. I also thought there might be a few spooky stuff or some unmentioned extras to keep things interesting.
It's hand drawn and animated by 1 guy, give the guy some credit. If you look at the script for the animations in RPGM it's a lot. Yea, he's slow but he's going for quality and he writes really well. It's not like he's making enough to hire a second artist/animator. Plus he had to deal with the Patreon crackdown and move over to Subscribestar. If it was 3D there'd probably be no reason for it to be so slow-going but for 2D animated stuff you should expect things to tale time.

Kuurdean

Aug 11, 2018
I don't think Bones' problem with his games is the low frequency of updates (we just have to see the quality of his art), but the fact of announcing it for X day without knowing if that day is really going to be the one on which the update will be uploaded.

I think Bones should stop announcing it until the update is already uploaded, people will come here anyways at that time.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Getting this error from the game. Extracted the folder and the file is indeed missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me guess, while playing outside with Lucilie? I had the same msg too, my solution to it is do every other scenes with her 1st (including the state scene) then go back & do this 1. For some reasons, it just works & the error msg doesn't appear anymore.

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
I guess we'll have some haunted events next update ( or the after next update or so ) :> Nice clue Dr.Bones

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes