4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

BeriX

Feb 7, 2018
For those, who is asking about saves - its is.

1 Complеte save
2 Martha way select
3 Vera way select
4 Lucile way select

Still dont know how to see "no panties" in dinner scene.
You men... Are Santa Claus... and you just give me my Christmas gift thank you

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
You know what would really help? Being able to know how much of each stat you have and need for some activity.
Or is it available and i havent found it?
Nonono, my dears - as i see you need:
1 stats
2 conditions

even with 70 Lu stat, you cant anal her if you didnt fucked her yet

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
You men... Are Santa Claus... and you just give me my Christmas gift thank you
send regards to BT\Oseo - i am just a player, who playing and see this beauty, and he is a man, who are making this HARD ROCKING arts, stories - believe me - its a TALENT.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeanutBoy305

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So much time had past and dev comes up with jus a couple scenes :D yeah bye bye im deleting my patreon subscricption. Such a pissapointment when other devs include +60 animations during single update this dev has to offer just a fev :D
What 2dcg game has updates with 60+ animations again? Because you are talking out of your ass there.

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
[GRAPHICS]
* SEVERAL GRAPHICS IMPROVEMENTS FOR SEVERAL SCENES (SEVERALY)

Anyone who can enumerate all of these improved scenes?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
For those, who is asking about saves - its is.

1 Complеte save
2 Martha way select
3 Vera way select
4 Lucile way select

Still dont know how to see "no panties" in dinner scene.
You're a lifesaver, i accidentally overwrote my own Martha's state event save file so now i have 2 routes with her again thx to yours. Also i'll put in my save at the thief event here so now everyone can choose between the cop or the thief & it's Save05 so it won't be conflicted with your other 4 (highly recommend the thief coz Doyle said the cop may come back for another investigation).

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Let me guess, while playing outside with Lucilie? I had the same msg too, my solution to it is do every other scenes with her 1st (including the state scene) then go back & do this 1. For some reasons, it just works & the error msg doesn't appear anymore.
I started getting this after I had sex with her. Don't know if that's the reason it started, but was able to do in her underwear and naked before.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I wanted to like this game, but all it did was remind me why I don't generally play RPGM games. Wander around on a low-res map, randomly trying to interact with shit in hopes that something will actually happen. How fun! It could be playable if you had a LOT more guidance on what you're supposed to be trying to accomplish, but as it is, I found it boring or frustrating by turns.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes