4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I played last night, saved the game, then quit. Loaded the game tonight, and I have no save. What's up with that?

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
is there a blowjob in the bathub with martha? cuz i got a message from bones saying it will be at 1.6.1 or 1.6.2, and technically i'm playing that version

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Wish we had an android port for this game
Check the link below the banners of my comment or if you're on mobile, click here. Granted, it isn't a port but an alternative to play it. If you absolutely need it to be a port, then... wait, I guess? xD Since no one has taken the time to make an unofficial one and the Doc hasn't shown much interest as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexmisrovoch

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
someone has the saved with the permissive and passionate events of, martha, vera and lucile?
If you mean both states for each girl in a single file, that's not possible by any normal means (ie. without messing around with a save editor). Also I don't really know how it could work for the repeatable scenes hahaha

Reactions: crazybeaver

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a way to unlock the gallery all the way? I downloaded a complete save but it seems to not unlock the whole gallery.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the gallery all the way? I downloaded a complete save but it seems to not unlock the whole gallery.
Nope, there's no actual gallery. The only stuff that can be unlocked in there are unrepeatable scenes such as State events outcomes and the Jules/Velvet events (or at least the 1st one), the rest of the scenes can only be viewed by interacting with the characters, so "full save" is bogus.

Sep 1, 2019
I went full screen and now my monitor messed up, my screen goes beyond the border even if all nvidia settings are set on default (1920x1080 and 100% scalability). Anybody knows how to restore my screen?

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
I went full screen and now my monitor messed up, my screen goes beyond the border even if all nvidia settings are set on default (1920x1080 and 100% scalability). Anybody knows how to restore my screen?
try to change resolutions, F6, try to change font size.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes