4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Sep 1, 2019
I tried that but still my desktop is pass the borders, doesn't matter what resoultion i put. I tried with the F6 inside the game in full screen and then alt+tab but nothing. Never though a game would ruin my screen

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
How to get the scene where Martha wears
Only Apron or only blue bikini.

Here the image:

Last edited:

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
I tried that but still my desktop is pass the borders, doesn't matter what resoultion i put. I tried with the F6 inside the game in full screen and then alt+tab but nothing. Never though a game would ruin my screen
well, F5 - is a "full screen", F6 is a change windows size. Last time i had problems with my fonts size...

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How to get the scene where Martha wears
Only Apron or only blue bikini.

Here the image:
The bikini is for the yoga scene where you select her outfit, for the specifics check the guide (link in the 1st page, below "Downloads"). As for the apron, I have no idea, maybe that's new content? Might as well check the guide too just in case xD

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Solved, i changed my OSD settings from 16:9 to a custom ratio. Idk why the game decide to change my setting to 16:9. Thanks for the quicks replies!
That's a first for this game xD I don't use 16:9 either but I've never encountered something like that while playing this game... weird stuff, certainly.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The reason he does not have more subs is probably due to the low frequency though, people are gonna check out when the last update was posted and if it's a long time ago then they are gonna move on. This is not about what is fair, it's simply a matter of how the market works. Nobody is arguing about quality but consider that version 0.15 came out in February, that is not a lot of updates.
Well, he could put out faster updates, and then pull his hair out that they aren't perfect and redo them like DarkCookie has done with Summertime Saga like 3 or 4 times... He could put out "betas" with a bunch of bad line art and basic coloring and rerelease it with better art later like JamLiz does with SexNote... or he can just take his time. There's no easy answers for hand drawn art.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017
I have the crash of game at playin Tags with luice in front of house.

Sounds like some grapghyks phile is misiing?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Enter - First option - First option again - Option in green text - Enjoy (Values: 70 D / 70 G / 70 T / 70 A / 35 C)
I used your save file and didn't get the scene. The option for the scene has ''???''. I don't know how to get it. Sorry, I was using the wrong one. I got the scene but how can I get the Vera's bathroom scene?

Last edited:

spacexd12

Jun 1, 2018
My mouse is not working,, if i use keyboard,, only left and down keys are working.. any ideas?
specs:
3700x
2080 super
32 gb ram

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes