4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
My mouse is not working,, if i use keyboard,, only left and down keys are working.. any ideas?
specs:
3700x
2080 super
32 gb ram
Native Mouse support is non-existent, you would need to manually add it by checking this post. As for the keyboard, can't really tell, sadly. There has been 4-5 people with the same issue with the keyboard but none have posted if they fixed it and how, only solution one found was to connect another keyboard.

Reactions: Irhashe

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
I know this has probably been asked a billion times and Im sure ive asked it as well but can this be played on Mac somehow?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I know this has probably been asked a billion times and Im sure ive asked it as well but can this be played on Mac somehow?
Not that many times, but indeed it has been asked a few haha

According to this comment, you can. However, I don't know the ins and outs of it, don't have a Mac device to test it so it's up to you, mate.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know if the Jerk Off option in the Actions menu, while having a meal (breakfast or dinner) in the kitchen has any impact on the game? I would have thought it generated Deprevation, but it doesn't... Let me guess... Dinner and a show perhaps?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know if the Jerk Off option in the Actions menu, while having a meal (breakfast or dinner) in the kitchen has any impact on the game? I would have thought it generated Deprevation, but it doesn't... Let me guess... Dinner and a show perhaps?
My guess is that it's a placeholder for future scenes. It has been there since I remember tho so I'm guessing those scenes aren't interesting enough as of yet or something...

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
For Dr. Bones next trick. It'd be great to get most of the not implemented scenes done and then story and then new content. I know I'm asking a lot but what can I say. I love this game.

Reactions: Frank Stein

Coa989

Dec 24, 2019
Dudeee, these new scenes with Martha are crazy, that's what we want to see.o_O
I hope that in the near future a grandmother will come to the family with great attributes of course.:sneaky:

Inckognito

Oct 23, 2017
Played this game like what... one year ago or something? maybe more. Time to bang the whole family again :cool:
but I doubt i'll see any difference between rework and the old game cause i don't remember shit, except that the game was good!
well-well-here-we-go-again-10179440.png

• Haha
Reactions: Coa989
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes