4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
For vera's sex scene every time I stare it allows me to confront her only for her to count down and mc leaving the barn. I have max dep and vera arousal so what gives?
You must've missed one of her previous scenes, check the guide (link in the 1st post of the thread) to see which scenes she has available and do each at least twice (you should've done most of them at least once by now) and try again.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
I've really enjoyed replaying! The updated art is wonderful; looking forward to seeing more scenes get the treatment. Keep up the good work, Bones!

Reactions: MrD5
Nov 30, 2019
I can't sell the Dagger for the merchant i have it in my inventory but it doesn't show up to sell...anyone have a file to repair this bug?

Nov 30, 2019
At that point, edit the dagger out and edit the pills into your inventory. It's been a constant bug but the issue with patching it is that only a few get it. I've played the game like 6 times from start to finish and I've never encountered that bug, doesn't seem easy to replicate so it's complicated to troubleshoot.
Edit how? it doesn't help much if you don't explain how to do it...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Edit how? it doesn't help much if you don't explain how to do it...
Didn't provide any info on it cause the person I was answering to already knew how to do that hahaha

But check this post on how to do it. Also make sure to make a backup of the file you're gonna edit, I won't be held accountable for a savefile ending up unusable for messing too much with the editor xD

Also, obligatory 2010's meme.
1604712145894.png

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Admiral Ramirez Whoops, I made a mistake. I thought the post I linked you to was a general use of the save editor software but it wasn't it, it was DIO!

Memes aside, that procedure was to fix an issue version 0.15.2 of the game had due to a missing variable toggling (or rather not toggling) after a certain point of progress with Martha, it was not a "general" use of it.

Aight, here it is, for anyone that's having the bug where you can't sell the Dagger of Melchior to the Merchant. Take note however that I'm putting the info here based on people's comments about said bug, I haven't encountered myself and therefore I cannot guarantee you that this procedure will fix your savefile, it would probably just make it usable enough to continue the game.

Take in account that you're probably gonna see some items in my savefile that you won't have at the moment you load your savefile but that's ok, it ain't an issue, you'll get them eventually.

1.- Once you downloaded the software from this post (download the 1st one, version 0.65. Never tried the other ones so I don't know if they work too, so I'm just recommending you get the one I have), double click on it and an explorer window like this one should appear. (Click the thumbnails to expand them)

1604732706061.png

2.- Navigate through the window to the folder the savefile you wanna edit is located (don't forget to back-up that shit, I won't be held accountable if you do other stuff outside of this particular procedure and fuck your savefile up beyond repair and have to start all over again) and load it up. A new window should open.

1604732826463.png

3.- Don't bother with the gold or exp area in the "Party" tab, they're useless for this game. You should focus on the "Items" tab, click on it and it will display the whole list of items that exists within the game. Select the "Dagger of Melchior" and change its value from 1 to 0, then go to the "Sleeping Pills" and change its value to 1.

1604733039884.png

4.- Now just wrap the whole shebang up and click "File" and then "Save & Exit". Now just open the game and load the modified savefile, check your inventory and the items should be changed. Proceed onto your perverted activities as normal.

As a final note, you can add every item in any value (believe the max is 99 or 999) but it won't matter in-game, however I can't guarantee you won't fuck something up for doing that as this not being the usual RPG game, you won't need 99 Green Herb or anything like that, let alone more gold. If you're curious about the "DEP_CHEAT" item, it seems like a Dev Room but when I tried it in 0.16.1 it was buggy as hell so avoid it or experience it yourself, I'm not exactly your caretaker to guard you at every step, am I? ;^v

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Doc the mofo knows how to draw nice bitches.
Like we all know this game doesn't get updated monthly because of patreons change of guidelines.
Thats why his game was kicked out of the plattform.
It would be such a pleasure if this awesome game would get updated frequently.
Even if it would cost to change the game here & there to make it patreon guidelines comfy.
(Still possible to restore censored content via mods)

boubou2

Mar 21, 2018
hi all,
i have got this error Capture.PNG while playing with Lucile for the first time without skirt. it's shutdown the game so i can't follow the walkthrough.

What can i do for that? how's getting the missing file and insert it in the compress file?

thanx for your help!

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes