4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
i have bug with dagger. I cannot sold dagger to merchant. I try to summon Doyle and still i cant click on sell button. I tried to add from save editor but still same shit.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i have bug with dagger. I cannot sold dagger to merchant. I try to summon Doyle and still i cant click on sell button. I tried to add from save editor but still same shit.
At that point, edit the dagger out and edit the pills into your inventory. It's been a constant bug but the issue with patching it is that only a few get it. I've played the game like 6 times from start to finish and I've never encountered that bug, doesn't seem easy to replicate so it's complicated to troubleshoot.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Reactions: [S]iberian

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I keep getting the same error message too with Lucile's "get naked" option before playing tag
View attachment 887430
EDIT: I fixed it by replacing the referenced file with a random png I had though i recommend just using a purely transparent one or a tiny dot... the Jet-skii kind of ruins the following scene lol
View attachment 887434 View attachment 887435
This looks like the intro of "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties" where there's a badly photoshopped guy wearing a panda costume.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I keep getting the same error message too with Lucile's "get naked" option before playing tag
View attachment 887430
EDIT: I fixed it by replacing the referenced file with a random png I had though i recommend just using a purely transparent one or a tiny dot... the Jet-skii kind of ruins the following scene lol
View attachment 887434 View attachment 887435

I'm somehow glad you went with the Jet-ski instead of a transparent png.
Now... Can you (or anyone who has this bug) share a savefile just before it happens?.

I can't seem to replicate it myself. Thanks in advance.

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
Now... Can you (or anyone who has this bug) share a savefile just before it happens?.

Crap... I saved over mine and I can't get it to happen again. I'll get back to you if I can have it happen. It was after the second diamond thief event and Mia's arrival, right when I was unlocking all the options for that scene with lucile before her state event.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017

Here. Just talk to her, choose any option and start the tag game.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I started having the same Lucile errors, which is strange because the first few times I had her get naked no errors occurred. I couldn't find a graphics\pictures subdirectory to install the .png file into, so I created one and dropped it there. I even enabled show hidden in case it was hidden for admin purposes. The system read the .png I created, but then failed with the same error message. I also ran into a situation when I wake up in the morning it automatically skips to the Late Morning with Martha in the bath, Lucile outside and Vera in the barn. I can act in the Early Morning (Get out of bed, Stay in Bed, Spend the Day With:), but all the women are already in the Late Morning positions. I can get out of bed and do the run to the bathroom and get the Vera's Lust faction, but she's not in the kitchen immediately afterwards, she's in the barn. My magic 8Ball says.... Reinstallation Time!!!

Here's the save for the Early Morning Bug if anyone's interest. It starts with you ready to go to bed the night before.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I started having the same Lucile errors, which is strange because the first few times I had her get naked no errors occurred. I couldn't find a graphics\pictures subdirectory to install the .png file into, so I created one and dropped it there. I even enabled show hidden in case it was hidden for admin purposes. The system read the .png I created, but then failed with the same error message.
I think you'll need to extract the game files, put the missing file in there and repack it since this game doesn't have loose images files after it's extracted normally (as in extracting the zip file downloaded). Obviously you need software for it but I can't really recall the name of it, if you feel daring, Google "RPGMaker extractor" or "Decrypter", you'll probably find it quite easily xD

1604648616885.png

Remember I did it before for whatever reason and just left the file in there.
EDIT: Also you might wanna tag the Doc directly, it will probably be easier for him to spot your comment if the thread becomes more active xD

Reactions: Caeir

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I think you'll need to extract the game files, put the missing file in there and repack it since this game doesn't have loose images files after it's extracted normally (as in extracting the zip file downloaded). Obviously you need software for it but I can't really recall the name of it, if you feel daring, Google "RPGMaker extractor" or "Decrypter", you'll probably find it quite easily xD

View attachment 888148

Remember I did it before for whatever reason and just left the file in there.
EDIT: Also you might wanna tag the Doc directly, it will probably be easier for him to spot your comment if the thread becomes more active xD

Thanks, I'll take a look tomorrow night or this weekend.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018

Kracked

Apr 4, 2020
For vera's sex scene every time I stare it allows me to confront her only for her to count down and mc leaving the barn. I have max dep and vera arousal so what gives?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes