4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
the only beast content is for vera right now, or am i missing something?
You mean in general? Most. Unless you mean intercourse, then yes, only for Vera. If you mean like anything WITH animals, like HJ, BJ, TJ, there's 2 for Martha, 1 for Mia and I believe there was one with Lucile since 0.16, might as well check the guide (link in the 1st page, below "Downloads" area) to corroborate what it is, I believe it's a sniff or something "innocent".

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save with lucile's state is playful? I fucked up and I overwrote the save that I have just before I choose her state and now I'm stuck in clueless state and I can't unlock the sex scene outside with lucile. Much appreciation to the save provider.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
and where i find martha this scene
* (RE-WORK)+(NEW) MARTHA PANTRY HELPER (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (GROPE+UNDRESSING+FACESITTING+HJ)

Reactions: ZiMMa

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
ВОПРОС"Каир, сообщение: 4480151, член: 2652437"
Квинси Промес, Квинси Промес, Квинси Промес, Квинси Промес Эта информация находится в Руководстве о том, как вызвать. Хэллоуин событие вызвано нажав на тыкву, которая появляется на кладбище во второй половине дня. Рождественское мероприятие вызвано нажав на подарки на чердаке в течение утра (я думаю). День матери срабатывает, нажав письмо на груди у подножия кровати во второй половине дня. Пасха срабатывает, когда Дойл появляется в вашей комнате однажды утром. Более подробную информацию можно найти в Руководстве.
(/ЦИТАТА)
Спасибо
English is not my native language either, but read the rules ... it is the official language of the forums, try to translate what you say before posting it. Regards-

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
tell me, you can change VARIATION through saveeditor?
You can, but there's no guarantee it won't cause game breaking issues. Feel free to try tho, but just in case leave a backup of the original file. I did it and tested it a bit, didn't seem to break anything but I didn't test much stuff so no guarantees. Also, I can't tell what would happen if you toggle the 3 states at once but if you're feeling frisky might as well try it for the memes and giggles.

1604389535950.png 1604389586421.png

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
You can, but there's no guarantee it won't cause game breaking issues. Feel free to try tho, but just in case leave a backup of the original file. I did it and tested it a bit, didn't seem to break anything but I didn't test much stuff so no guarantees. Also, I can't tell what would happen if you toggle the 3 states at once but if you're feeling frisky might as well try it for the memes and giggles.

View attachment 884166 View attachment 884167
What is this program?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I have a slight gripe (hear me out)

The dialogue for the bathroom BJ scene (passionate) and the artwork does not match all the way. She's supposed to be "sucking the life" out of him yet she's only focused on the tip of the dick. She could've been sucking more of the dick at a faster speed, but keep everything else about the scene the same as I love the tit fucking action.
There's a random chance for the scene to flash out just an instant & reveals that she had no pupils for eyes (it's like Doyle possessed her), which could explain why she could've drained the life out of the MC just from sucking the tip coz this isn't a human doing it.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
There's a random chance for the scene to flash out just an instant & reveals that she had no pupils for eyes (it's like Doyle possessed her), which could explain why she could've drained the life out of him just from sucking the tip coz this isn't a human doing it.
Even if that isn't the case, can't deny that feeling like she's "sucking the life" out of you just from the tip, you know her BJ game is that of a prodigy.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When first asking martha For help there is a glitch in the scene image. View attachment 884184 e
Have you used the Ctrl key a lot? It's the key you use to skip dialogue but it's been causing issues for a while if you abuse it and ends up merging some images together. Think of it like framerate, if you run something at higher FPS than intended/coded, it's bound to break something.

However the issue should go away if you reload a save, exit the game and/or not abuse the skip key during each game session.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes