4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It doesn't work. I have tried both "resting for awhile" and "sleeping" and then going to both bathrooms but can never find Martha in there
She should be in the upper bathroom in the 2nd half of the morning (after breakfast). If she's not in there, she's probably in the basement. Trigger that scene and next day she should be in the bathroom.

BigSmurf

Mar 3, 2020
Hi developer, if you read this, this is for you.

Your games are good and the art and tastes are exciting.

Corruption games like this and the others you make are meant to be long as the corruption is more fun when it is sufficiently slow. And your games are long very long, as they should be!

But just for this reason, please man, take a bit of your time and use it to learn how to safely port saves between versions, 90% of RPGM devs do that, and you, one of my favourites, are still unable to accomplish this objective. Please!

Oh and of course try possibly to proceed chronologically,

restarting a long game to see updates located somewhere in the middle is really boring. With well made saves we (players) can partially solve this, but without saves.

a fan of yours

PS of course i tried to launch a save file and didn't work as you warned in notes

Seregawar

Jul 1, 2019
DURING BATHING PERMISSIVE VARIATION how to call this scene if the first option is clear then after working with your hands everything ends and you can't call a new scene for the 2nd ending. What am I doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes