4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Looking for help with a problem I experienced in game. Trying to get the MC to lose his virginity to Vera, but when I select the "confront" option Vera counts down from 3 and MC flees before she can finish. Can someone explain what is going wrong with this scene, and how can I fix it? Also, using a save editor for stats because fuck if I'm going to grind stats out.
First question... what values did you use for the stats? If you went overboard and gave everyone more than 70 (except for Mia, which should be 35) you're probably gonna experience issues on the long run.

Anyways, with that sorted out, you're probably missing another scene. Check the guide (link in the 1st post of the thread) so you can see which ones you already did and which ones you're missing. Usually you only need to have seen all of them at least once but make it double for good measure.

Umtaldewill

Jan 28, 2020
You mean this game for Android? Well, you can't... except you can... sorta.

In short, there's no apk file OF the game, instead you'll need another app to be able to run the game. Check the links below the banners of my signature, one of those has a PDF to guide you on making it playable on Android (no iOs tho).
I can't find the link of the pdf for play in Android.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
O can't find the link of the pdf for play in Android.
Are you on Android right now? Or are you on PC and have your settings to show anything but "20 post per page"?

If the former, check here then, cause Android users can't see signatures. If the latter, do that adjustment in settings xD

Reactions: Umtaldewill

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hemmm.....

What is there to love when that video talks about what the human species is and does exactly? :unsure:

As well done as the video is, I'm surprised to vomit.

Much better the world of The Manor, with its smile and its hilarity.:giggle:
Well, that can be said from a lot of songs if you don't get blinded by the flashing lights and enticing colors the videos use along them hahaha

Take for example War Pigs from Black Sabbath, Right in Two* from Tool, Peace Sells from Megadeth, almost anything from Rage Against The Machine... Nicely done and entertaining videos/songs, but bleak as hell when you pay attention to the lyrics... painting a grim picture when it only focuses on the bad side xD

*The actual video used for it is called "THE GLOAMING - a world beyond control", so not official Tool video but the point stands :^v

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You have forgotten one of the (few) groups I like very much;

Sabaton.

In their videos, they paint the story of human madness, but also the hope that all this shit will end. :poop:
Honestly, never heard of them before haha gonna check them out.

Apr 16, 2020
Truthfully, none of the other girls interest me. Martha is god-like. Someday, even aliens will marvel at her greatness.
so u dont like Vira?
for me i like Martha(she is the greatest)
then Vira i mean she has some sort of charm that want you to mess with her
then the other one needs more fetish content and improve art, even the loli is better than her contents

Gambit1

Nov 30, 2018
Very nice game, just askin for a good friend of mine will there be more beasty scenes for all the characters? And are there going to be other animals? Also will there be more dialogue when you do the close-up scenes?

Other than that great game with really good potential, keep up the fine work there Dr Bones!

Mar 28, 2019
so u dont like Vira?
for me i like Martha(she is the greatest)
then Vira i mean she has some sort of charm that want you to mess with her
then the other one needs more fetish content and improve art, even the loli is better than her contents
I don't know. She just does nothing for me. Other than Marthas amazing design, its the slow corruption that appeals to me. Which is why I think "permissive" is the superior choice and why I hope we get even more build-up moments i.e an inappropriate touch here and there.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes