4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Tbh that's probably because I'm not really into furry in general. I'm not avoiding it but also not going out of my way to search for it. But there's some stuff I really like. Like the horsecock stuff, that's why I'm excited for the Vera scenes. I think "Lara with Horse" from animopron is what made me start liking stuff like that.
Yeah, that was some freaky dicky action. Good shit, even if way too exaggerated but eh, in the end that was the point haha

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Also on the same note of my previous comment, you might want to avoid Mittsies and Tiarawhy, for starters haha Those are the 2 that come to mind. For anthro tho, Kevinsano and Spindles are two of my faves. Just pay mind that Kevinsano usually draws futa versions too
I think I like Spindles the most out of those.

If I'm going to be honest though, there's always a gem like the following that makes me rethink alot of the stuff I said before about not being too into furry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More Krystal is always good imo, shame her games seem to always end up getting dropped.

Edit: I should probably stop before I derail this thread any further tho.

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
i max her relationship but still can't fuck her. when or what place we can fuck her, at stairs or bathroom?
The first sex (vaginal) with Vera is in the stable.
- Go there in the afternoon (when she gets the horse);
- Selech the option "Stare" and then "Confront her" (the MC will call her "bitch"). Repeat this the next day and you can fuck her.

After that, to choose the option "Submissive" or "Dominant", go to the bathroom in the afternoon and take a shower (before Vera masturbates).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I think I like Spindles the most out of those.

If I'm going to be honest though, there's always a gem like the following that makes me rethink alot of the stuff I said before about not being too into furry.

More Krystal is always good imo, shame her games seem to always end up getting dropped.

Edit: I should probably stop before I derail this thread any further tho.
I know haha but eh, small derailings are fun from time to time, breaks the habit of "Save?", "what's new in this version?", "Update when?" which is welcomed hahaha

As for the theme in question, for me it probably started with Maid Marian from Disney's Robin Hood. You know, the furry version :^v

But probs was cemented with Renamon from the Digimon series. And yes, it was before that digievolution were she fuses with her tamer and turns into a human female xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Xill and yoyomistro

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I know haha but eh, small derailings are fun from time to time, breaks the habit of "Save?", "what's new in this version?", "Update when?" which is welcomed hahaha

As for the theme in question, for me it probably started with Maid Marian from Disney's Robin Hood. You know, the furry version :^v

But probs was cemented with Renamon from the Digimon series. And yes, it was before that digievolution were she fuses with her tamer and turns into a human female xD

You know, it's not the first time I hear that those two are someones entry into the furry world. :p

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Then you don't have her in the playful option. I recently uploaded a Walkthrough that is more of an "Idiots Guide" than a walkthrough. Check the requirements there. For the Blowjob you need 60 Depravation and 20 Trust, and for the Sex option you need her State Event result to be playful, which means that you need both Depravation and Trust to be 70. Check my guide ;-)
She's in the playful state, I have everything maxed, and have run through the HJ scene a millions times and I still didn't get the option for a BJ..

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
thing to note if u dont have option to see 20 posts/comments per page, guide link wont work, that was case for me(i had 40 per page) at least.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You know, it's not the first time I hear that those two are someones entry into the furry world. :p
Well, they're from childhood classics, it's not really a wonder hahaha same for Lola Bunny, I was in love with her. Also Rouge the Bat, I swear that character was made just to make everyone become a furry hahahaha Sonic X might be bad, but Rouge certainly made it worthwhile :KEK:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I hate RPGM games because usually people don't know how to work with the engine properly, making the game way too grindy and taking way too long, but this one I liked the artstyle so I give it a try.

And oh boy, this one is really good and Dr knows how to work with the engine to not make this a bad experience for a couple of sex scenes, of course the walkthrough and guide helps a lot, but still, even you following the step by step still something really "fast" to achiev, so props to this game.

And besides everything in the game so far that I liked, I loved the cosplay event, choosing outfits and positions, that kinda of "free play" touch is something that I like in these type of games, hopefully we see more options in the future.

Keep up the great game, Dr.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, saves older than 0.15 don't work anymore and 0.15 ones don't work properly, so any 0.16 onwards does indeed work.

Seems like it, sadly. Don't know how hard it is to make saves compatible so it's probably gonna be a common occurrence until that gets solved.
At this point I am surprised if anyone has a working CTRL key. It's been going through so much abuse for the past 2 years

• Haha

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I just updated OP with the bug-fix version 0.16.2.1. (because I see no-one did when I shared the bugfix a few days back.. (I guess I'm not that relevant anymore. Well, it happens, Ha Ha!)

If a Uploader or Mod could be kind enough to provide some mirrors I'll be grateful (I would do it myself but it would take literally hours per mirror given my shitty internet speed). Thanks in advance!.

And for anyone playing 0.16.2 and getting those missing png bug, please donwload 0.16.2.1.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Lucile's scene is still a huge buggy mess in .16.2.1, the contingency plan didn't work regardless of how many times you sleep in the evening. The only thing that worked properly after this fixed is Martha's BJ in the basement.

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes