4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Weren't you the one that shared a "full" save file yesterday?...
I guess it wasn't that "full"...wasn't it? He He He...
Yes, so I apologize. He lied to me who gave me the save, so please tell me how to get a doggy style with Martha :cry:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When Martha talks to the phone at night, I can't find that option Permissive
He meant when she's ready for the State Event to happen. If you already have her in Passionate, you can't change her State to Permissive, you need another savefile.

If you want more info on the scenes, check the guide, link in the 1st post of the thread, below "Downloads".

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
When Martha talks to the phone at night, I can't find that option Permissive
- First, you must have enough Depravation and Guilt.
- Then, go to the handjob tub scene and you can fuck Martha in her bed. Fuck her in bed twice.
- Go to your room and take a nap until dawn.
- Get out of bed, talk to Martha in the living room (save your game) and select "my natural needs" options. Watch the sex scene.
- The next day, see the handjob tub scene again.

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
Oseo Bones, I have a question:

The second time the cops show up behind that big-titted punk (I forgot her name), there are options to fuck one of them. If I make the deal with punk, Doyle says that maybe the cops will come back.

That happens? Because I advanced days and days and it didn't happen.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Oseo Bones, I have a question:

The second time the cops show up behind that big-titted punk (I forgot her name), there are options to fuck one of them. If I make the deal with punk, Doyle says that maybe the cops will come back.

That happens? Because I advanced days and days and it didn't happen.
Not implemented yet. He got part 3 of the event planned, but we don't know when that's gonna happen. Could be next update, could be in 2 or 3 more, who knows?

Reactions: Frank Stein

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
- First, you must have enough Depravation and Guilt.
- Then, go to the handjob tub scene and you can fuck Martha in her bed. Fuck her in bed twice.
- Go to your room and take a nap until dawn.
- Get out of bed, talk to Martha in the living room (save your game) and select "my natural needs" options. Watch the sex scene.
- The next day, see the handjob tub scene again.
Is it this ?

Reactions: Frank Stein

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Was a trigger bugg, re-did all scenes and it triggered at last ^^
No wonder i missed that scene.

Already had her at max curiosity.

Thanks anyway for tips and clues mate
Helllo! Just a question because I'm replaying this game and encountered the same glitch with Mia. As in I can't interact with her in the graveyard. However for me she is still in an early stage, haven't done any scenes with her yet. Should I be worried that the glitch stays or it will fix itself once I raised the relationship level with her? Don't wanna restart the whole thing again when already further ahead.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes