4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

AstIiiMarthalover

Nov 10, 2020
Hello guys. im new to this game. i came across this game on patreon and downloaded. i unlocked Martha's state. i also did the library one with Lucile but in my Diary it doesn't show Playful just like it does for Martha. How many times do i have to watch Vera and Doggo scene to get here state aswell. Thanks. (love the game.... only 12 hours in and i love it)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello guys. im new to this game. i came across this game on patreon and downloaded. i unlocked Martha's state. i also did the library one with Lucile but in my Diary it doesn't show Playful just like it does for Martha. How many times do i have to watch Vera and Doggo scene to get here state aswell. Thanks. (love the game.... only 12 hours in and i love it)
For the State events, it's required that you see/play each scene involving the girl at least twice. For a guide on what scenes each girl has, check the guide, link is in the 1st post of the thread, below the "Downloads" area.
Also to be able to see every scene both the MC (Main Character) as well as the girl in question need to have 70 points each, the only exception would be Mia, who has a cap of 35 atm. Of course there's a bit more nuance here and there but with the guide you shouldn't get lost and it also serves as a tally to know which scenes you already have done and which you haven't done. As for the Diary, haven't played this particular version so idk if each girl has that legend show after their State event or if it still only applies to Martha (believe it has been there since 0.15 dropped).

Also a couple of tips: Save in different slots, don't YOLO this shit and use the same saveslot for all the playthrough. I mention this cause there's certain scenes that end up locked depending on the State the girl ends up in, even the game notifies you to save in a 2nd slot in case you mess things up and need to go back to a previous point. The guide offers a description on which scenes are related to what State, so keep it in mind.
Accompanying this, whenever you get the Jules/Velvet event, keep a savefile during each of the events cause you can't repeat/revisit them, those are currently a one-time only event so if you wanna play them again, having a backup savefile during said event will serve you well.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How am I supposed to jerk off if I can't use the mouse? This game is too good please Mr Bones think of my poor neglected penis.
Gonna need to put some elbow grease from your part, my dude. Check here, there's a way to put mouse support but you need to do some work.

AstIiiMarthalover

Nov 10, 2020
For the State events, it's required that you see/play each scene involving the girl at least twice. For a guide on what scenes each girl has, check the guide, link is in the 1st post of the thread, below the "Downloads" area.
Also to be able to see every scene both the MC (Main Character) as well as the girl in question need to have 70 points each, the only exception would be Mia, who has a cap of 35 atm. Of course there's a bit more nuance here and there but with the guide you shouldn't get lost and it also serves as a tally to know which scenes you already have done and which you haven't done. As for the Diary, haven't played this particular version so idk if each girl has that legend show after their State event or if it still only applies to Martha (believe it has been there since 0.15 dropped).

Also a couple of tips: Save in different slots, don't YOLO this shit and use the same saveslot for all the playthrough. I mention this cause there's certain scenes that end up locked depending on the State the girl ends up in, even the game notifies you to save in a 2nd slot in case you mess things up and need to go back to a previous point. The guide offers a description on which scenes are related to what State, so keep it in mind.
Accompanying this, whenever you get the Jules/Velvet event, keep a savefile during each of the events cause you can't repeat/revisit them, those are currently a one-time only event so if you wanna play them again, having a backup savefile during said event will serve you well.
Thanks alottttt.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Need some assistence feeling very stupid and cant figure out how to trigger Mia & Doggo.

Thanks in advance
according to the guide on page 144-
Mia + Doggo Hand Job: Go the the graveyard in the afternoon (when Vera is in the downstairs bathroom) and speak to her then interact with the green circle behind the rock pile.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Excited for the update even though most of it is going to be reworked scenes. I aint even mad.
Love your work and hope alls well with you during this weird and fucked up time.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
according to the guide on page 144-
Mia + Doggo Hand Job: Go the the graveyard in the afternoon (when Vera is in the downstairs bathroom) and speak to her then interact with the green circle behind the rock pile.
Well nothing happens, cant speak with her and no gren circle.
I figured that it was at that time and there.

I try go thru all scenes again, maybe a trigger bugg

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes