4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
THE ONLY THING I DISLIKE IN THIS GAME IS BEASTIALITY, MC SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE WHO FUCKS EVERYONE. HOW ABOUT DOYLE CAN TRANSFORM THE ANIMALS IN BEAST-GIRLS AND THE MC FUCKS IT.
LIKE THESE:
think you forgot your capslock was on dude :p as ragnarok said though 'different strokes for different blokes' besides that at the start youre givin the option to disable it so there not really anything to complain about there lol however i will agree it would be great to get some beasty gals in here, this games already supernatural so why not add some mystical or whatever beast girls would fall under :3

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
THE ONLY THING I DISLIKE IN THIS GAME IS BEASTIALITY, MC SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE WHO FUCKS EVERYONE. HOW ABOUT DOYLE CAN TRANSFORM THE ANIMALS IN BEAST-GIRLS AND THE MC FUCKS IT.
LIKE THESE:
"I DISLIKE BEASTIALITY" "ADD BEAST-GIRLS"

Hmm do you not like beastiality? Or do you mean you don't like m beast on f human, but rather the other way around?

boubou2

Mar 21, 2018
Hi,
I would like to report a new Bug who crash the game.
I've got this message
1604971088196.png

when playing with Velvet behind the stable.

Is there a workaround for this?

thx in advance

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
LIKE THESE:
I was about to make a list of the reasons why I won't do that and try to explain to you some simple yet effective way of enjoying my game (and lot of others out there) without the need of me actually changing it (or you abusing the allcaps-lock).
For example, I was about to say somthing like: "You can just turn beasty off at the begining of the game or even mid game in the mind palace"... And also something like "Just because you personally don't like a (optional) content in a game, doesn't mean the dev need to change it.." or "my target audience is not actually strict harem (only me can fuck'em) fans..." and "beast-girls aren't really a "manor" thing"... and also "Ghost magic does not work like that in my game.."...

But instead of saying all that... I'm just gonna reply: "naah.."

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I was about to make a list of the reasons why I won't do that and try to explain to you some simple yet effective way of enjoying my game (and lot of others out there) without the need of me actually changing it (or you abusing the allcaps-lock).
For example, I was about to say somthing like: "You can just turn beasty off at the begining of the game or even mid game in the mind palace"... And also something like "Just because you personally don't like a (optional) content in a game, doesn't mean the dev need to change it.." or "my target audience is not actually strict harem (only me can fuck'em) fans..." and "beast-girls aren't really a "manor" thing"... and also "Ghost magic does not work like that in my game.."...

And that's why we love you. Well constructed apophasis with a heavy bit of understatement to top it off 5Head.png .

Hulkevelito

Jan 15, 2018

Dont get me wrong, I love your game.
Dont mind me, it was a random complain.
Never wanna cause anger or rage, sorry if I offended you.
I tried to play without beastialy, but without it Vera evolution delays too much.
And I'm sorry my shit suggestion.
Keep the good work, wish you best luck and profits.
With love, a random dude.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Dont get me wrong, I love your game.
Dont mind me, it was a random complain.
Never wanna cause anger or rage, sorry if I offended you.
I tried to play without beastialy, but without it Vera evolution delays too much.
And I'm sorry my shit suggestion.
Keep the good work, wish you best luck and profits.
With love, a random dude.
Not offended, don't worry, my guy. I just tend to be a bit flamboyant when replying to stuff.
No harm done. Best of lucks for you too and I wish you have a really nice day.

Also with love, a talking skeleton.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Dear Dr.Bones

Been reading some and someone asked about future characters like, grandma wich isnt planned. But what about other relatives?

Any more planings for the non family characters?
Or more getting added.
(*cant remember names*)

Are we moving past the house at all or are we stuck there?

Is VERA going to suck or take that horse cock in the future?

Any Lucile beasty scenes planned?
Same question for Mia.

Can we get a hint on planned Beasty events

Other Animals going to get added?

Are there gonna be "Female" Animals in future so the MC get in the Beasty dirtyness?

If this games story ever nearing a end, i would like to see this game in a alternative universe where MC is female with some diffrence in scenes and dialog ofc.

(*Moves to Father and brother/sister, and mia would be perhaps trans and MC is a very dirty girl or even MC is trans or Doyle putting a dick curse on MC. Endless possibilties*)

Its One way to keep it going even further.

So many questions but so little time so this have to do for now.

Last but not least, hope youre doing well in this pandemic. Stay safe Oseo Bones

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Dear Dr.Bones

Been reading some and someone asked about future characters like, grandma wich isnt planned. But what about other relatives?

Any more planings for the non family characters?
Or more getting added.
(*cant remember names*)

Are we moving past the house at all or are we stuck there?

Is VERA going to suck or take that horse cock in the future?

Any Lucile beasty scenes planned?
Same question for Mia.

Can we get a hint on planned Beasty events

Other Animals going to get added?

Are there gonna be "Female" Animals in future so the MC get in the Beasty dirtyness?

If this games story ever nearing a end, i would like to see this game in a alternative universe where MC is female with some diffrence in scenes and dialog ofc.

(*Moves to Father and brother/sister, and mia would be perhaps trans and MC is a very dirty girl or even MC is trans or Doyle putting a dick curse on MC. Endless possibilties*)

Its One way to keep it going even further.

So many questions but so little time so this have to do for now.

Last but not least, hope youre doing well in this pandemic. Stay safe
im curious about these too, particularly in the female animal part since personally id love the option, though in regards to family id prefer mia actually get some attention before even thinkin of addin any other new family since the poor girl has practically nothin atm

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Replying to rockarfett

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q:Any more planings for the non family characters? Or more getting added. (*cant remember names*)

A: It seems that you have some characters in mind when asking that. But without knowing which ones you are talking about, I really can't give a straight answer... Just let's just say: Yes, I have plans of adding a few more side characters, but don't expect lots of scenes for those...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Are we moving past the house at all or are we stuck there?

A: No, the game is called "The Manor" for a reason.

Q: Is VERA going to suck or take that horse cock in the future?

A: Yep

Q: Any Lucile beasty scenes planned? Same question for Mia.

A: Most probably for Lucile (optional). And certainly for Mia (She already got a scene with doggo)

Q: Can we get a hint on planned Beasty events

A: Nope

Q: Other Animals going to get added?

A: I don't have plans of adding any other animal... Unless you count the rat ending... (Yep, rat ending)

Q: Are there gonna be "Female" Animals in future so the MC get in the Beasty dirtyness?

A: Absolutely never... Neither for this nor any other of my future games.

Q: If this games story ever nearing a end, i would like to see this game in a alternative universe where MC is female with some diffrence in scenes and dialog ofc.

A: I really don't see the point of doing that... I would prefer just making a different game with an already female MC.

Q: Last but not least, hope youre doing well in this pandemic. Stay safe

A: I am, thanks. Hope you are doing well too.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Replying to rockarfett

Q:Any more planings for the non family characters? Or more getting added. (*cant remember names*)

A: It seems that you have some characters in mind when asking that. But without knowing which ones you are talking about, I really can't give a straight answer... Just let's just say: Yes, I have plans of adding a few more side characters, but don't expect lots of scenes for those...

Q: Are we moving past the house at all or are we stuck there?

A: No, the game is called "The Manor" for a reason.

A: Yep

A: Most probably for Lucile (optional). And certainly for Mia (She already got a scene with doggo)

A: Nope

A: I don't have plans of adding any other animal... Unless you count the rat ending... (Yep, rat ending)

Q: Are there gonna be "Female" Animals in future so the MC get in the Beasty dirtyness?

A: Absolutely never... Neither for this nor any other of my future games.

Q: If this games story ever nearing a end, i would like to see this game in a alternative universe where MC is female with some diffrence in scenes and dialog ofc.

A: I really don't see the point of doing that... I would prefer just making a different game with an already female MC.

Q: Last but not least, hope youre doing well in this pandemic. Stay safe

A: I am, thanks. Hope you are doing well too.

Oh my god, how did i miss Mia doggo scene. Where did i go wrong?

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Dr.Bones: It seems that you have some characters in mind when asking that. But without knowing which ones you are talking about, I really can't give a straight answer... Just let's just say: Yes, I have plans of adding a few more side characters, but don't expect lots of scenes for those...

A:Was just asking in general sense, dont want to much spoilers

Dr.Bones: No, the game is called "The Manor" for a reason.

A: more like 1 extra area like a "pond" or something behind the wall.

Dr.Bones :Yep

A: Awsome

Dr.Bones: Most probably for Lucile (optional). And certainly for Mia (She already got a scene with doggo)

A: i totaly missed mia doggo, how do i trigger that?

Dr.Bones: Nope

A: Fair enough ^^

Dr.Bones: I don't have plans of adding any other animal... Unless you count the rat ending... (Yep, rat ending)

A: Rat ending? Wut?

Dr.Bones: I really don't see the point of doing that... I would prefer just making a different game with an already female MC.

A: i get that, would be alot easier as a creator

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
As i see on trello, next update is almost all about rework Mia scenes...But i really hope for some new scenes with martha
I mean disclosing it here hahaha I know the Trello stuff but people don't bother to click any of the links in the 1st post besides the ones in "Download" xD

• Haha
Reactions: MrD5
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes