4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Hello all
Does the game have a gallery or scene viewer? Or do I have to keep separate save files?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello all
Does the game have a gallery or scene viewer? Or do I have to keep separate save files?
The existing gallery only helps you view some unrepeatable scenes, the ones you can get over and over can't be seen there as, well, you can repeat them on your own. However, you do need multiple savefiles to see everything.

1 save for the "Best" State on all girls, 1 save for the "Good" State on all girls, 1 save for the Jules/Velvet event (cause you can't replay/rewatch it otherwise) and 1 more (optional) if you wanna have custom choices of States, like Martha and Lucile with the "Best" State and Vera with the "Good" State, for setting an example.

Reactions: Furabia

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Finally :cool: Full Save
There is no such thing as a "full save" for my game... Also it is really really sus that someone shares a single savefile in a rar archive... I think we got an imposter!... (Yeah, I can make modern references... and no, never played "among us", I'm too old for that)

Shouldn't this have the "shota" tag?
Depends on what you consider "shota"... In this case, MC is more of just a short guy.

No no, dude makes one good point, we need a centaur lady.
Centaur ladies would be female-animal beasty with extra steps.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes