4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Aug 6, 2020
Just a little question what does bestialty refer to in the game with dogs or beast men. Just to confirm before i accept, I don't mind beast men but dogs are no go for me. And can i turn it off later on.
Edit: The "BEASTY" wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I honestly didn't think i could but the dev pulled it off in a way that did not and its okay in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I honestly dont get devs who cant even finish one game just go and decide to make another one. Ends up splitting the community and have an even SLOWER dev time. aka just more pissed off people. Fuck it im only mad when i come back here sometimes. Fuck you bones, take care tho.
Well, that was rude. Be safe tho, don't forget to wash your hands.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Just a little question what does bestialty refer to in the game with dogs or beast men. Just to confirm before i accept, I don't mind beast men but dogs are no go for me. And can i turn it off later on.
Mainly dogs and horses. But it is an optional content, you can disable it at the beginning of the game... and mid gameplay.

Reactions: Dosa with spice

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I got Doyle with mc for the first time and now when I try to talk with his remains to be alone again there's no option to do so, something changed with the last update?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I would like to see in next update anal sex on Martha and Vera
Maybe a next next update, since the upcoming one is focused on Mia and the Doc is currently working on Survivor's Guilt atm (at least according to another user), we're gonna have to wait far more for a new update on The Manor.

Aug 6, 2020
Similar as in content, I'm guessing? As in incest, big tits, etc?
Insexual Awakening is always at the top of my list haha pretty good VN-ish game, and the sporty sister is Snu Snu material.
You could also try Never Saint, although latest version 0.11 I believe is kinda laggy at the title screen, don't know why. Haven't played through the latest version so I'm unsure if something else has weird things happening.
Haven't played Summertime Saga (a cardinal sin in here, I think) but for what I've heard/seen, it's pretty swell. Also it just updated today/yesterday, so more content haha
Daily Lives of my Countryside is pretty good as well, same with LittleMan Remake and Town of Passion as well!

Ayyyyyy! :D
Thanks

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I would like to see in next update anal sex on Martha and Vera
Not for the next update, but full-on anal scenes for everyone will come in eventually.

Maybe a next next update, since the upcoming one is focused on Mia and the Doc is currently working on Survivor's Guilt atm (at least according to another user), we're gonna have to wait far more for a new update on The Manor.
I think I already said here that I'm working on both in parallel.... or was it in the other game's thread?. Well, I'm in fact working on both, though SG has a bit more priority given the time without updates for that one. Think of it like I'm using 65.5% of my developing time on SG, and... the rest on TM... (I'm bad at maths)

I'm hoping I can get the new builds for both games relatively soon (At least sooner than the "updates taking for ever" meme would suggest). I won't share any time frames because... well... you all know why, but I can say it WON'T be six months. (And please don't screenshot this post to use it for bullying in six months if the updates are not here...)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I won't share any time frames because... well... you all know why, but I can say it WON'T be six months. (And please don't screenshot this post to use it for bullying in six months if the updates are not here...)
1606723366946.png

I joke, of course. I'm not one to be paranoid and have an actual evidence folder with every time the "meme" has happened (not to be confused with
T H A T M E M E.
I mean, who would be crazy enough for that? Certainly not me...

1606723757523.png

Dec 29, 2018
Not for the next update, but full-on anal scenes for everyone will come in eventually.

I think I already said here that I'm working on both in parallel.... or was it in the other game's thread?. Well, I'm in fact working on both, though SG has a bit more priority given the time without updates for that one. Think of it like I'm using 65.5% of my developing time on SG, and... the rest on TM... (I'm bad at maths)

I'm hoping I can get the new builds for both games relatively soon (At least sooner than the "updates taking for ever" meme would suggest). I won't share any time frames because... well... you all know why, but I can say it WON'T be six months. (And please don't screenshot this post to use it for bullying in six months if the updates are not here...)
Ok... but which of the 2 is YOUR favorite doc? Don't say some shit like "well I like both so-" NO! You've gotta like 1 over the other, so which is it? :oops:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
RPGM is terrible! I wish this game had a Ren'py remake.
I agree, RPGM is terribly great! And of course, I also wish we'll get a ren'py remake so we can all compare and get to the general understanding that the RPGM version is way better... I mean, I won't make one, and I doubt someone else will given people who want ren'py games mostly want it for the "skip text" feature and overall "fast" pacing... and given those people don't want to spend any amount of time playing a game, I doubt they spend time porting one.
But we can only hope.

Jokes aside: I like RPGM, that's why I made it with it. But preferences are preferences.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes