4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guide doesn't work for me it just puts me to the final page of this game.
Change your settings to "20 posts per page", otherwise you'll keep getting the same outcome.

Go to the top of the page and on the right side of the pages, click on the "Showing posts per page" button and change it to "20".

1606846062674.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
someone recommend me one similar to this
Please be more clear on "similar", it's too broad of a request haha

But anyways, you can click/tap here for my personal recommendations. You're gonna need to click/tap other 2 links tho, cause I've recommended games in 3 or 4 comments xD

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
Please be more clear on "similar", it's too broad of a request haha

But anyways, you can click/tap here for my personal recommendations. You're gonna need to click/tap other 2 links tho, cause I've recommended games in 3 or 4 comments xD
one similar or identical to [RPGM] Bones' Tales: The Manor

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
one similar or identical to [RPGM] Bones' Tales: The Manor
I get that haha but there's a lot of games that have similar kinks or lack only one of them in comparison (like beasty, for example), that's why I asked for a more concise answer cause a lot just want incest and MILF stuff and they don't mind beasty not being a factor.

But yeah, previous reply I sent you should get you covered.

Reactions: sasukelp

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
I get that haha but there's a lot of games that have similar kinks or lack only one of them in comparison (like beasty, for example), that's why I asked for a more concise answer cause a lot just want incest and MILF stuff and they don't mind beasty not being a factor.

But yeah, previous reply I sent you should get you covered.
thanks, i will try your recommendations

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
Someone can provide me with another download link for this one it does not work well for me it gives me errors in some parts

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
TrialRagnarok, If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you for a kindness.

I notice that 95% of games with the "animated" tag do not actually include animated creampie / climax scenes.

This is something that bothers me personally, because if I read both the word animated and the word creampie in the tags of a game, I would expect at least the spicy scenes to be animated and climaxed. (animated)

Let's say that I prefer that the sex scenes (at least those), are fully animated (like in this game, The Manor) and not find me the pea that softens with the static images, for that I prefer the manga and the doujin, then.

In fact most of the games on this forum / patreon are half-created (for the 2D sex scenes), in my view. I don't care how good a developer / artist is with drawings, I care instead that the finished product is complete and that the developers / artists also focus on the animated scenes.

I suggest using a new tag; animated creampie, i think the generic creampie is not needed, as it is already included in all games that include the animated suffix. But I think the "animated creampie" suffix is important.

That said,

do you know of any other nice 2D games that have animated creampie / climax scenes?

Thanks and sorry if I bored you with my little vent.
Weirdly enough, I can't recall any specific ones with animated creampies hahaha I mean, 2D, of course, 3D there's plenty, I'd need to do some research on that.

Also "animated" is just a fancy way to catalogue stuff that has a bit of animation here and there, but not in everything. I mean, most Ren'py VNs are a bunch of static images but few ones have either short videos or GIFs to show some action and they can still be considered/catalogued as animated, even if just for a fleeting and inconsequential moment so yeah, I get your gripe on it, but well, technically speaking, they do count as animated.

So ok, back to the theme, yeah, can't recall any good one. I mean, unless you're good with Sistny's projects which I wouldn't exactly call good examples of animated creampies hahaha but technically they are animated so... yeah, it's a hard topic to tackle haha gonna need some help from any other fellow mates of the forum to pitch in their recommendations on that stuff cause I really can't remember other ones.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes