4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
Alright, I finished uploading the compressed game file (remember, it's the SAME one from the 1st page). Check it by clicking the link below

Good thing out of this upload is that the Doc can use it as a mirror link so feel free to add it to the OP of the thread :BootyTime:
thank you no longer gives me an error

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
bones that bad. you publish this beautiful image of martha with the dog and you make us hope for the long-awaited miracle from so many of your fans since the beginning of the saga. tell us if there will be this long-awaited sex scene between martha and the dog or are you deluding us hahahao_Oo_O;):devilish:o_O;)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
bones that bad. you publish this beautiful image of martha with the dog and you make us hope for the long-awaited miracle from so many of your fans since the beginning of the saga. tell us if there will be this long-awaited sex scene between martha and the dog or are you deluding us hahahao_Oo_O;):devilish:o_O;)
Seems unlikely for the next update, since the focus is Mia. Also it's gonna be like 6 months or so until that, so probs in a year unless the Doc puts it in (the scene, you pervs) at the last moment.

Kloighoul

Jul 5, 2019
Done... Thanks for that. So sad that the uploaders in this fine establishment have forsaken me.
(I also added a link to the new Wiki page to op... but for those who don't want to make the journey back to the first page, here the link: This is made by fans, not by me. Though I serve as "corroborator" )
Dr Bones when will we have more on the doyle story?

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey guys! I'm new to this game and before I jumped into it, I would like to know that if I disable "Beasty mode" how much "content" is lost. By that I mean, does it cut out like 30% of all the content in the game? 10%, 15%, 70% even? I jumped onto this thread because the art is unique and amazing, but if it focuses to much on animals, I'll humbly leave.

I've looked around that it's avoidable, just not an amount, thanks :)

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Feb 27, 2020
Hey guys! I'm new to this game and before I jumped into it, I would like to know that if I disable "Beasty mode" how much "content" is lost. By that I mean, does it cut out like 30% of all the content in the game? 10%, 15%, 70% even? I jumped onto this thread because the art is unique and amazing, but if it focuses to much on animals, I'll humbly leave.

I've looked around that it's avoidable, just not an amount, thanks :)
Hello there, i have no idea about %, but if im not wrong there are only 6 scenes about beasty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, while im not aware how many scenes are in total, currently there arent many beasty scenes, so you're not missing much. iirc Bones said he was aiming for a game with 30% beasty content, so keep that in mind.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello there, i have no idea about %, but if im not wrong there are only 6 scenes about beasty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, while im not aware how many scenes are in total, currently there arent many beasty scenes, so you're not missing much. iirc Bones said he was aiming for a game with 30% beasty content, so keep that in mind.
Thank you very much! This is exactly the kind of thing I wanted. You went over and above the call of duty and for that I honor you. The art is fantastic and as long as the current content is less than the unwanted content, I'll check it out. Maybe if this game was complete and had 30% B content, I might not try it out, but since it's mostly "normal" content, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks again! Here's a cookie!
OS-Fundraising-ChocolateChipTop_whitespace.png

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Change your settings to "20 posts per page", otherwise you'll keep getting the same outcome.
It's not the guy who's doing things wrong, it's the link that is bad and broken, in the fact that it is configuration-dependent. Forcing people to have a certain configuration in order to access information is stupid.

The link should be stripped of the string page-144# and everything would go well for everyone. No post-sharing link should include a given page in the URL, only the post id.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It's not the guy who's doing things wrong, it's the link that is bad and broken, in the fact that it is configuration-dependent. Forcing people to have a certain configuration in order to access information is stupid.

The link should be stripped of the string page-144# and everything would go well for everyone. **No post sharing link should include a given page in the URL, only the post id**.

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Still one of my most played games. Keep going back and playing through it, it's so good! I hope we get a new update soon but even if it takes a while, it's better late than never. That Martha and doggo pic a few pages back is good! Also the dog snif with lucile during hide n seek, a follow up of that would be cool. But I know Mia is the focus for the next update, and I aint even mad. I look forward to it Bones!

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes