4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
TrialRagnarok, If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you for a kindness.

I notice that 95% of games with the "animated" tag do not actually include animated creampie / climax scenes.

This is something that bothers me personally, because if I read both the word animated and the word creampie in the tags of a game, I would expect at least the spicy scenes to be animated and climaxed. (animated)

Let's say that I prefer that the sex scenes (at least those), are fully animated (like in this game, The Manor) and not find me the pea that softens with the static images, for that I prefer the manga and the doujin, then.

In fact most of the games on this forum / patreon are half-created (for the 2D/3DCG sex scenes), in my view. I don't care how good a developer / artist is with drawings, I care instead that the finished product is complete and that the developers / artists also focus on the animated scenes.

I suggest using a new tag; animated creampie, i think the generic creampie is not needed, as it is already included in all games that include the animated (or not animated) suffix. But I think the "animated creampie" suffix is important.

That said,

do you know of any other nice 2D games that have animated creampie / climax scenes?

Thanks and sorry if I bored you with my little vent.
That's something for the request forum, posting that here isn't gonna get you anywhere. I can tell you based on past tag requests it isn't likely to be approved as it's too granular/specific, but feel free to try your luck if you haven't already.

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
Can someone provide me with a patch for the game's audio? It is that I get an error in the part where I have to look for the cat because I am missing an audio

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can someone provide me with a patch for the game's audio? It is that I get an error in the part where I have to look for the cat because I am missing an audio
Try reinstalling the RTP file, link in the 1st post of the thread. Once you download it, run the installer and boot up the game to see if it worked.

If not, try extracting the game file again (I'm guessing you did download the latest version which is 0.16.2.1). If nothing of that works, then... I dunno. Never found that error so I don't have any more troubleshooting options to give.

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
Try reinstalling the RTP file, link in the 1st post of the thread. Once you download it, run the installer and boot up the game to see if it worked.

If not, try extracting the game file again (I'm guessing you did download the latest version which is 0.16.2.1). If nothing of that works, then... I dunno. Never found that error so I don't have any more troubleshooting options to give.
You can share your audio files with me to change them to see if that works for me

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "TrialRagnarok, publicación: 4665788, miembro: 394429"]
Descárgalo desde . Luego póngalo en la carpeta SE.
[/CITAR]
FUNCIÓN EN MI PC PERO EN MI ANDROID Dame este error Opciones de script _ meni line 593 erron enoent accured no such file or directory - audio / se / slash1

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "TrialRagnarok, publicación: 4665788, miembro: 394429"]
Descárgalo desde . Luego póngalo en la carpeta SE.
[/CITAR]
FUNCIÓN EN MI PC PERO EN MI ANDROID Dame este error Opciones de script _ meni line 593 erron enoent accured no such file or directory - audio / se / slash1
Lo tienes instalado en almacenamiento interno o externo? JoiPlay causa errores si tienes los archivos en almacenamiento externo. También podrías pasar el archivo a tu Android y poner el archivo en la carpeta de SE.

Translation: Do you have it installed on internal storage or external storage? JoiPlay has issues if you have the files in external storage. Also, you can copy the file to your Android device and put the file in the SE folder.

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
Lo tienes instalado en almacenamiento interno o externo? JoiPlay causa errores si tienes los archivos en almacenamiento externo. También podrías pasar el archivo a tu Android y poner el archivo en la carpeta de SE.

Translation: Do you have it installed on internal storage or external storage? JoiPlay has issues if you have the files in external storage. Also, you can copy the file to your Android device and put the file in the SE folder.
I have it in internal storage and I already copy the files from my pc to my Android and it gives me the error and an apology for so many questions

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have it in internal storage and I already copy the files from my pc to my Android and it gives me the error and an apology for so many questions
That's really weird, then. Never found an issue while playing on JoiPlay besides the already existing bugs the game has and that bit of the game files needing to be in the internal storage.

Maybe extract the game file again? Probably a corrupted file due to a faulty extraction.

Besides that, I'm honestly out of ideas, mate.

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
That's really weird, then. Never found an issue while playing on JoiPlay besides the already existing bugs the game has and that bit of the game files needing to be in the internal storage.

Maybe extract the game file again? Probably a corrupted file due to a faulty extraction.
Besides that, I'm honestly out of ideas, mate.
Could you lend me your game files to download them again and try is my last chance

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Could you lend me your game files to download them again and try is my last chance
If you're willing to wait like 6 hrs for me to upload the game file, sure xD I have shitty internet and I really don't think it's gonna work anyways, as I downloaded the file from the already existing link in the 1st post so your best bet is to download it again from that MEGA link and seems it's an issue on your device's end.

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
If you're willing to wait like 6 hrs for me to upload the game file, sure xD I have shitty internet and I really don't think it's gonna work anyways, as I downloaded the file from the already existing link in the 1st post so your best bet is to download it again from that MEGA link and seems it's an issue on your device's end.
I am willing to wait 6 hours and also I put my pc to explore the file and say that it is damaged so please send me your files

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I am willing to wait 6 hours and also I put my pc to explore the file and say that it is damaged so please send me your files
Well, try downloading the file again from the MEGA link provided in the 1st page and extract it again in the meantime. I'm uploading it now just in case but it's gonna take a while but we might save some time if you do it, cause I repeat, the file I'm uploading is the SAME file from the MEGA link.

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
Well, try downloading the file again from the MEGA link provided in the 1st page and extract it again in the meantime. I'm uploading it now just in case but it's gonna take a while but we might save some time if you do it, cause I repeat, the file I'm uploading is the SAME file from the MEGA link.
I'm going to download and I'll let you know if it works for me

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm going to download and I'll let you know if it works for me
Alright, I finished uploading the compressed game file (remember, it's the SAME one from the 1st page). Check it by clicking the link below

Good thing out of this upload is that the Doc can use it as a mirror link so feel free to add it to the OP of the thread :BootyTime:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Good thing out of this upload is that the Doc can use it as a mirror link so feel free to add it to the OP of the thread :BootyTime:
Done... Thanks for that. So sad that the uploaders in this fine establishment have forsaken me.
(I also added a link to the new Wiki page to op... but for those who don't want to make the journey back to the first page, here the link: This is made by fans, not by me. Though I serve as "corroborator" )

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes