4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
guys i need to know what's the third choice contain
does anyone have a save file for it opened?
Most likely a State dependant scene. Can't tell for sure which tho, but probably Dominant. For more info on that, check the guide in the 1st post of the thread.

inb4, whenever you do all the girl's scenes and have both her at Max level (70 points), you'll have the chance to start her State Event, which consists of a couple of choices were the girls ends up in a certain state and thus opening more stuff, but these aren't interchangeable so whichever you end up with, you're locked with it, that's why you should always have a backup savefile.

King7

Jun 30, 2017
Most likely a State dependant scene. Can't tell for sure which tho, but probably Dominant. For more info on that, check the guide in the 1st post of the thread.

inb4, whenever you do all the girl's scenes and have both her at Max level (70 points), you'll have the chance to start her State Event, which consists of a couple of choices were the girls ends up in a certain state and thus opening more stuff, but these aren't interchangeable so whichever you end up with, you're locked with it, that's why you should always have a backup savefile.
thanks for the reply my friend but still no one knows what this choice does
although i have played all vera scenes but this one i can't find or trigger

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
thanks for the reply my friend but still no one knows what this choice does
although i have played all vera scenes but this one i can't find or trigger
You already have her in either Dominant or Submissive State or do you still need to unlock her State Event?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
tbh im curios about the hidden scene
... That's why I'm asking what I asked hahaha please respond, otherwise I can't help you. It's useless to shoot in the dark cause I don't know if I hit something :^v

King7

Jun 30, 2017
you realize you're replying to yourself, right? xD
sorry im little dizzy about it
but what does dominant or dubmissive has to do with the pic i posted
i mean is the third option will apper when i choose either dominant or dubmissive and give her a forced bj

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
sorry im little dizzy about it
but what does dominant or dubmissive has to do with the pic i posted
i mean is the third option will apper when i choose either dominant or dubmissive and give her a forced bj
I'm unsure which State she needs to be in as the guide isn't up to date to reflect on it but you can find out by, first, triggering her State Event.

You first need both the MC (your character) and her to be at 70 points each (max level). Also you need to visit Doyle's remains in the basement and he should be visible by now. And do all the girl's scenes (refer to the guide for a list of them, link in the 1st post of the page) at least twice.
Only then you'll have the chance to start her State event, which will trigger in the 1st half of the afternoon, you need to go outside and the dog should be by itself, then go to her room. The game will notify you that you better save the progress in a separate saveslot just in case you want to redo the State event cause the outcome CAN'T BE CHANGED.

So in short, trigger her State event, keep a savefile BEFORE you finish it, get either Submissive or Dominant and redo the bathroom scene. If the option still shows "???", then reload the savefile before the State event and get the other one.

I know it sounds convoluted but well, it do be like that. Gotta put some elbow grease in, mate. Can't expect to get your work done all the time by someone else :KEK:

King7

Jun 30, 2017
I'm unsure which State she needs to be in as the guide isn't up to date to reflect on it but you can find out by, first, triggering her State Event.

You first need both the MC (your character) and her to be at 70 points each (max level). Also you need to visit Doyle's remains in the basement and he should be visible by now. And do all the girl's scenes (refer to the guide for a list of them, link in the 1st post of the page) at least twice.
Only then you'll have the chance to start her State event, which will trigger in the 1st half of the afternoon, you need to go outside and the dog should be by itself, then go to her room. The game will notify you that you better save the progress in a separate saveslot just in case you want to redo the State event cause the outcome CAN'T BE CHANGED.

So in short, trigger her State event, keep a savefile BEFORE you finish it, get either Submissive or Dominant and redo the bathroom scene. If the option still shows "???", then reload the savefile before the State event and get the other one.

I know it sounds convoluted but well, it do be like that. Gotta put some elbow grease in, mate. Can't expect to get your work done all the time by someone else :KEK:
ok my friend thanks for clearing the way for me
will try to trigger it

EDIT:!!
So after few tries i finally triggered it but it wasn't something new as i wished

but it was the same ride option in the bathroom

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Alguen knows every time updates
Seis meses cuando menos. O bueno, al menos para la siguiente actualización porque el Doc está dedicando su tiempo a su otro juego, Survivor's Guilt (el enlace está al final de la página).

Translation: Six months, more or less. At least for the next update since the Doc is now focusing on his other game, Survivor's Guilt (the link to it is at the bottom of the page).

Reactions: sasukelp

DietCoke!

Aug 10, 2019
so im just wondering since i thought this game was completed im re playing it and seeing some options where it says not implemented? is this game still getting updated or are those options locked behind something and just saying not implemented, like an example is when ur under the table and listening to them martha does a leg spread but theres a missing option??

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so im just wondering since i thought this game was completed im re playing it and seeing some options where it says not implemented? is this game still getting updated or are those options locked behind something and just saying not implemented, like an example is when ur under the table and listening to them martha does a leg spread but theres a missing option??
They're still under development as there has been more focus in character scenes and reworks of scenes. Only unlockable options that you can't access right away (the "???" ones) are locked behind progression like the character reaching a certain level of Guilt, Trust or whatever OR requires a certain character to be in a specific State.

Next update (coming in more or less 6 months due to the Doc focusing a bit more on his other game atm) is going to be focused on Mia, so the "Not Implemented" stuff is gonna be there for a while longer before it's developed.

Reactions: Furabia

DietCoke!

Aug 10, 2019
lol, well thanks for the info glad my game wasnt messed up or anything XDD, wish u luck with the updates dis deff one of the best games ive played <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oseo Bones
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes