4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
(State) Cowgirl OR Boob Job: You need to get an event with Doyle, attempt to use his ring and it should fail you must then head to the basement and speak to his skeleton to finish the event. At night go to the living room (with the chair to wait on) and you should see Doyle, then go speak to Martha. Refer to "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers" for information on how to unlock each of the available scenes.

Can't use it

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
(State) Cowgirl OR Boob Job: You need to get an event with Doyle, attempt to use his ring and it should fail you must then head to the basement and speak to his skeleton to finish the event. At night go to the living room (with the chair to wait on) and you should see Doyle, then go speak to Martha. Refer to "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers" for information on how to unlock each of the available scenes.

Can't use it
You mean you can't use the ring or that you can't get the scene?

For the State Event to be able to happen, you need to have both the MC and the girl in question at max level (70 points each), visit Doyle in the basement and he should be visible and for the final requirement, you need to have done all the girl's previous scenes (State Scenes don't count) at least twice.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
You mean you can't use the ring or that you can't get the scene?

For the State Event to be able to happen, you need to have both the MC and the girl in question at max level (70 points each), visit Doyle in the basement and he should be visible and for the final requirement, you need to have done all the girl's previous scenes (State Scenes don't count) at least twice.

It's all 70 points, but some of my things are "???"

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It's all 70 points, but some of my things are "???"
You lack the State of the girl, then. It's an event which determines how the girl reacts to scenes. For example, Martha can be Passionate, Permissive or Reluctant (or was it Strict? well, no matter, that's the bad end anyways) and depending on which one you end up with, there's another scene that unlocks or locks, that's why you are seeing some of those "???".

Refer to "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers" for information on how to unlock each of the available scenes.
And keep in mind all the recommendations of my previous comment, need to to all the girl's scenes at least twice, check the guide to know if you're missing one minus the State related ones.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
When do we get more scenes with Mia? As far as I know we only got the BJ scene with her right now and we also can`t interact much with her either at the moment. The one scene was implemented a couple updates ago as well, so would be nice to see to get more Mia stuff in the future.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When do we get more scenes with Mia? As far as I know we only got the BJ scene with her right now and we also can`t interact much with her either at the moment. The one scene was implemented a couple updates ago as well, so would be nice to see to get more Mia stuff in the future.
Next update is focused solely on Mia (as far as Trello shows), but it's gonna take a while. Don't hold your breath.

Reactions: ThompsonBalo

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Welp, finally went through the scenes in this game, disappointing how few are actually in the gallery feature. Those 18 saves are necessary, but also quite a few I couldn't figure whether it was a random save or it led to a scene. The game is clearly improving based upon the earliest to recent works, so maybe in a year or two when it's close to done it'll be worth revisiting.

Also, should really be renamed Bestiality Tales, that horse and dog see more action than the MC.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Welp, finally went through the scenes in this game, disappointing how few are actually in the gallery feature. Those 18 saves are necessary, but also quite a few I couldn't figure whether it was a random save or it led to a scene. The game is clearly improving based upon the earliest to recent works, so maybe in a year or two when it's close to done it'll be worth revisiting.

Also, should really be renamed Bestiality Tales, that horse and dog see more action than the MC.
Well, the Doc has mentioned before (not your fault for not knowing it beforehand, tho) he's not too keen on "Gallery Rooms", that's why the available room only has unrepeatable scenes that you can rewatch since the rest are easily accessible by playing the game and interacting with the NPCs.

Will we ever get a proper gallery room? Don't think so, unless you count the debug one that's normally unreachable but last time I tried to activate a scene in there, the game softlocked so there's that haha

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020

There are already a lot of scenes with the MC and the girls involved. I only went the Martha route so far so I can only speak for that one but you get a lot of scenes with her already. Just takes a long time to unlock them.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can we do mods for the game?
1607910475351.png

For real tho, since I don't know the inner workings of RPGM I'm unsure if you need the original editable file or if just having the loose files is enough. I mention this cause they're encrypted and even though you can reverse engineer the file to extract its contents, I'm not too sure how easy or difficult it would be to edit stuff in besides replacing the pngs.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes