4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I don't think so. Iirc I remember seeing a comment saying that Doc didn't want to let people mod and tweak the game until he finishes it completely. Idk how it works but that's what I heard
For what I remember, he's gonna let the files unencrypted once the game is completed so anyone with enough know-how can work on doing mods or changes. Don't take the comment for granted tho as I don't recall it in full so I might be wrong, best bet would be to ask the Doc directly.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Is there anyway to know if I chose Velvet or Jules in their second event? I'm trying to maintain two saves, one with the girls in their first state, and one with the girls in their second state. I'd like to make the opposite choice for Velvet and Jules in my second save but I can't remember which choice I made in my first save, and the scenes don't seem to be in the gallery. Is there any other way to know?

On a related note, is two saves enough? Has Doc mentioned if there will be scenes that require one girl in state 1, and another girl in state 2? If that's the case, I'll need a whole lot more saves. Hopefully towards the end of the game, we get the ability to change the girls states, to unlock anything we may have missed.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whoever you don't mind not seeing again. Alright, it's not that straightforawrd because we currently don't know whether or not the one you give the diamons to comes back or just the one that didn't got them, so we'll have to wait and see... eventually.

Is there anyway to know if I chose Velvet or Jules in their second event? I'm trying to maintain two saves, one with the girls in their first state, and one with the girls in their second state. I'd like to make the opposite choice for Velvet and Jules in my second save but I can't remember which choice I made in my first save, and the scenes don't seem to be in the gallery. Is there any other way to know?

On a related note, is two saves enough? Has Doc mentioned if there will be scenes that require one girl in state 1, and another girl in state 2? If that's the case, I'll need a whole lot more saves. Hopefully towards the end of the game, we get the ability to change the girls states, to unlock anything we may have missed.
It was enough, but since 0.16 you need a lot more haha for example, Martha has State exclusive scenes that you can't access otherwise, like there's the cupboard scene in Permissive but can't be triggered in Passionate so yeah, it's a mix-n-match type of stuff. Personally, 3 saves would be enough for me. 1 with the "Best" state, 1 with the "Good" State and the other one for a mix of both, like for Example Submissive Vera and Clueless Lucile instead of Dominant and Playful, respectively.

And no, there's no way to know which one you gave them to unless you have a savefile before it happens. And as it stands now, you'll need another save for that haha since you can't replay that event, just rewatch the scenes in the Mind Palace.

The only reason for you to actually need more than 3 or 4 saves would be to be able to rewatch the "Martha's First Time Sex" scene and I believe (don't quote me on this) the Lucile Secret scene can only be activated once, so there's that.

And changing the girls' states would be optimal for "completitionist" sake but details on that are iffy, if any hahaha don't think the Doc would be too keen on doing that, feels like "You made a choice, roll with it, no takebacks" type of thing but only time will tell...

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
It was enough, but since 0.16 you need a lot more haha for example, Martha has State exclusive scenes that you can't access otherwise, like there's the cupboard scene in Permissive but can't be triggered in Passionate so yeah, it's a mix-n-match type of stuff. Personally, 3 saves would be enough for me. 1 with the "Best" state, 1 with the "Good" State and the other one for a mix of both, like for Example Submissive Vera and Clueless Lucile instead of Dominant and Playful, respectively.
I don't follow, if I have two saves, one where Martha is Permissive, and one where she is Passionate, then that should be enough to see all scenes, right? What did .16 change about that?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I don't follow, if I have two saves, one where Martha is Permissive, and one where she is Passionate, then that should be enough to see all scenes, right? What did .16 change about that?
Is more or less a preference kind of thing, having one with the "Best" State for every girl and another one for the "Good" State is enough if you don't mind not being able to rewatch single unrepeatable scenes (like the first time you have sex with Martha, for example) but in terms of accessing available content, yeah, they're enough.

As I mentioned, I keep 3 or 4 at most, the 3rd one being the mix-n-match one where I make a mix or "Best" and "Good" states between the girls and the 4th one is just for the Jules/Velvet event cause otherwise, you can't trigger it again.

Noticed I was being stupid with the "a lot more" cause I was like "But you need the other State for the other scenes!" completely forgetting you already have another save with the other States. Idk, sometimes my mind doesn't work too well hahahaha

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Is more or less a preference kind of thing, having one with the "Best" State for every girl and another one for the "Good" State is enough if you don't mind not being able to rewatch single unrepeatable scenes
Thanks, I understand what you mean now. It's a shame there are a handful of scenes that aren't repeatable and aren't in the gallery, but that just means I'll have more reason to replay the game in the future.

I just hope Doc doesn't put scenes in that require two girls in different states, one in the "Best" state and one in the "Good" or even "Bad" state. There is certainly potential for interesting scenes using that kind of mechanic (imagine a scene with Passionate Martha and Dominate Vera, mmmm), but that would be outweighed by the inconvenience to the player, assuming we're never going to able to switch states on a whim.

Last edited:

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Can someone tell me at what time does the mother start doing yoga?
Pretty much right after you wake up, early in the morning. If you wake up Lucile then Lucile will do Yoga with your mother and because a threesome Yoga round is not implemented yet you can`t do yoga with them. So just wake up, go to Marthas bedroom and you can do yoga with her (After you gave her gym clothes from Luciles room)

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Man Im lost Vera is at 70 arousal can I get her on a path like with the mother or is not implemented yet?
The 3 original girls (Martha, Vera and Lucile) have State Events so yeah, she can go through a "path". You're probably missing 1 or 2 scenes, it's the most common issue people find whenever they're trying to toggle the State Event xD

Check the guide (link in the 1st post of the thread) to check which scenes you already have and which are missing. Make sure to do them (minus the State ones for obvious reasons) at least twice and don't forget to save before doing the State Event (the game/Doyle will notify you of it) just in case you end up with a "Path" you don't want.
I have depravation 70 but the ring is still working fine. What am I missing?
Have you visited Doyle (the ghost) in the basement? He should be visible now. As far as the previous version (0.15.2) it bugged cause I could call him but going down to the basement and seeing the scene where he's visible fixed the event trigger, give it a shot.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes