4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
como puedo encontrar el raincoat, how to get the raincoat please :c
Solo está disponible durante el evento de Jules/Velvet. Está en el mueble con el que interactúas cada mañana para vestir al personaje.

Translation: It's only available during the Jules/Velvet event. It is in the dresser you interact with every morning.

1608252223340.png

SasukeU19

Nov 25, 2020
Solo está disponible durante el evento de Jules/Velvet. Está en el mueble con el que interactúas cada mañana para vestir al personaje.

Translation: It's only available during the Jules/Velvet event. It is in the dresser you interact with every morning.

View attachment 945260
y me podrias decir como puedo activar ese evento ya que aun no lo hice, eso y tbn quisiera saber si en esta ultima version se puede activar lo de hacerlo con martha mientras esta dormida seria de gran ayuda :3

Feb 27, 2020
y me podrias decir como puedo activar ese evento ya que aun no lo hice, eso y tbn quisiera saber si en esta ultima version se puede activar lo de hacerlo con martha mientras esta dormida seria de gran ayuda :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Any full saves for version 16??
Just want to point out... there's no "full save" since there's scenes you can watch only once and aren't repeatable and others are locked depending on what "State" each girl is. And there's no full gallery either, so unless the Doc implements it whenever he finishes developing the game, a "full save" is nothing but a lie.

That being cleared, in Page 702 there's a zip file with a bunch of those.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Oseo Bones Ok... I have a proposal... we either create an appreciation thread for TrialRagnarok cuz he's been super helpful in this game's thread (even speaking other languages n' shit)... OR we replace the name of SomeDamnedDude in the OP with Trial's name cuz I don't know who the fuck that is, and he might as well not even exist compared to Trial. -Sincerely, ME :giggle:
Guess you could say I'm SomeDamnedDude's unofficial successor or something like that hahaha cause he was super active back when this thread was only 200 pages or so (at least that's from where I remember him, probably was on the thread earlier than that). Don't know what happened to the guy tho, haven't seen him around here in ages :unsure:

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

markothegamer

Dec 18, 2020
Hello!
I am interested in all beastiality scenes, because i post them in web page where those are allowed, for the sake of those of us who wants to find these scenes as video material.
I found Vera and dog sex in stables, Vera hanjob horse in stables, Martha blowjob dog, Velvet boobjob horse. and my question is...
Is there any more scenes that i missed (that contains beastiality)? and how to get them?
If you are interested here is the scene of vera and the dog in video format:

Those mentioned scenes are uploding as we speek. (it takes 24h becose of site rules)
give 5 stares, or comment, so that you help other people faind faster what they have looked for.
PS.
I do not get credit from anny of these video uploads. As i said, i upload only becose they are nowhere to be found...

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Oseo Bones Ok... I have a proposal... we either create an appreciation thread for TrialRagnarok cuz he's been super helpful in this game's thread (even speaking other languages n' shit)... OR we replace the name of SomeDamnedDude in the OP with Trial's name cuz I don't know who the fuck that is, and he might as well not even exist compared to Trial. -Sincerely, ME :giggle:
What about adding him to the "thank you" note?... nevermind, already did. (Just gotta add that he already have a special role in my server for being a good guy).

Guess you could say I'm SomeDamnedDude's unofficial successor or something like that hahaha cause he was super active back when this thread was only 200 pages or so (at least that's from where I remember him, probably was on the thread earlier than that). Don't know what happened to the guy tho, haven't seen him around here in ages :unsure:
He probably got jaded and frustrated by the folks that bullied him for something he added at the end of his posts (I can't remember what it was... some kind of signature sentence that people founnd "awkward", I think) Or probably he is just busy. Regadless, he was as helpful as Trial is today.

... Which makes you think... Will Trial become jaded and frustrated by the bullies?... only time will tell.

Feb 27, 2020
Hello!
I am interested in all beastiality scenes, because i post them in web page where those are allowed, for the sake of those of us who wants to find these scenes as video material.
I found Vera and dog sex in stables, Vera hanjob horse in stables, Martha blowjob dog, Velvet boobjob horse. and my question is...
Is there any more scenes that i missed (that contains beastiality)? and how to get them?
Hello there. Aside from the ones already mentioned, there are a few more scenes with the doggo I can think of. I only played v0.15, so if anyone knows additional scenes that would be pretty dope:
  • Martha's Boobjob: Same scenario as Martha's Handjob. Iirc you were able to choose which one you wanted to see.
  • Sniffing Lucile's V: When playing hide n seek, talk to doggo so he can find her. Idk if it escalates tho, havent played it myself
  • Mia's Handjob: You can find both Mia and doggo around the graveyard. I think it was in the afternoon.
AFAIK, There arent additional horso scenes

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
He probably got jaded and frustrated by the folks that bullied him for something he added at the end of his posts (I can't remember what it was... some kind of signature sentence that people founnd "awkward", I think) Or probably he is just busy. Regadless, he was as helpful as Trial is today.

... Which makes you think... Will Trial become jaded and frustrated by the bullies?... only time will tell.
It was cheers and he very much DID become jaded and frustrated, which lead to a great many comments that were less than polite... which followed by CHEERS!!! made it look highly passive aggressive. I don't blame him one bit for becoming as such seeing as some people cant be bothered to read EVEN A FEW POSTS ABOVE THEIRS!

So yes, we must cherish Trials and learn to be better lest we send him down the same pit of despair and crankiness, ending in something equally career ending like a paranoid signature talking about how there's a mars base created by Elon currently pointing a space laser at Hollywood set to miniaturize any elites that attempt to tell him his ideas are as crazy as that theory :cautious::unsure::D

Taylou

Jun 26, 2018
I was looking at the game wiki and saw an image of Martha wearing an apron, does anyone know how to find this in game?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I was looking at the game wiki and saw an image of Martha wearing an apron, does anyone know how to find this in game?
Believe that's only during the intro, at least that's were I remember seeing it. Haven't advanced too much in this version, so idk if there's an option to change clothes now.

Reactions: Taylou

Taylou

Jun 26, 2018
Believe that's only during the intro, at least that's were I remember seeing it. Haven't advanced too much in this version, so idk if there's an option to change clothes now.
I played the game from start in this version and I didn't find this image, but I skipped the intro, I'll see again it may be that I missed something.
Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It was cheers and he very much DID become jaded and frustrated, which lead to a great many comments that were less than polite... which followed by CHEERS!!! made it look highly passive aggressive. I don't blame him one bit for becoming as such seeing as some people cant be bothered to read EVEN A FEW POSTS ABOVE THEIRS!
Yeah, I remember that haha sometimes a bit of rage seeped into his replies towards people not bothering to read and as you mention, ending with the "Cheers!" line made it look really passive aggresive cause you could tell he was pretty tired of the same questions over and over again.

Hell, I've felt like that sometimes when I reply to the person asking and they still keep asking the same thing like no one replied to them and it's like "Wtf, I can't put the info directly into your head so the least you could do is read THE GODDAMN REPLY :HideThePain:"

Granted, I don't think I'll end up in a anytime soon :LUL: still got a long way for that but I cannot deny I sometimes get tired of people not reading what's on the same page they're posting but eh, no point in losing my collection of marbles over something like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: beegemgeege
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes