4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
I tend to joke a lot, even in situations where the people around me might feel awkward about it. I'm great at funerals.

And yes... I'm focusing on games... Thanks for asking.
Godseo, may i ask you something stupid?
Which is can we have a surprise present this vacation XD

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Godseo, may i ask you something stupid?
Which is can we have a surprise present this vacation XD
Depends on how long of a vacation you are taking...

EDIT: But, just so you guys see I'm not just a big, meany tease of a skelly man... If you are wondering about updates in what's left of this month... the answer is "no"... But I'm aiming at some point in January (that's next month for those who don't understand calendars )

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Depends on how long of a vacation you are taking...

EDIT: But, just so you guys see I'm not just a big, meany tease of a skelly man... If you are wondering about updates in what's left of this month... the answer is "no"... But I'm aiming at some point in January (that's next month for those who don't understand calendars )
pray to my god <3 that's is what i need to know

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
the saved data from the previous version works?
From 0.16 onwards yeah, 0.15 works too but has some bugs which make some scenes not work properly and older saves (0.12.1 and lower) no longer work, in fact you can't even load them.

madman9876

Dec 17, 2020
Merry Christmas to you as well!

Yeah, scenes vary depending on what your "relationship" level is with each girl and which State they're in since the game is based on progression (slowly building/changing the characters).

Thing is, there's a few scenes which seemingly are a one-time only show, meaning that they only show once and yield no notable/perceptible changes to the story whatsoever but might foreshadow things to come (like Lucile's scene where the dog snifs her).

Now for the Martha Bathtub, someone snapped a pic of the part during the flash (can't link to it tho cause I don't remember the page or who posted it) but for a frame it shows Martha with glowing white eyes akin to Doyle's. At this point it should be kinda clear (if we're to believe this is a tidbit of untold story) that Doyle is doing something else besides helping you bang your family but we've yet to know what happens next. A hint to what he wants to do is when you discover he's now visible, the MC mentions that now Doyle is closer to going to heaven or whatever and Doyle is like "What? Oh yeah, Heaven and stuff..." clearly backing off from his original plan (which knowing Doyle was pure bullshit to convince the MC to help him) but he still needs to put a facade to not raise suspicion.

For that matter as well and I might be stretching things up as we have no further proof, but my guess is that Doyle is trying to bring his own family back somehow and the one possessing Martha wasn't him but his own mother as the part of "extra dinner" seems unlike Doyle and appears a more motherly gesture than anything. Granted this is just my theory, a GAAAAAAME THEOR--- ok, nevermind. But yeah, that's my theory about it. Don't know if next update we're gonna get something story related (in general, not exactly for Martha) so we all have to wait and see.
Awesome, Thank you. that's definitely what i missed when blinking. Your theory of doyle is kind of what i was thinking myself but now i feel like doyle was the last one to the party. I'm going with his family already came back after he murdered them and now he's found away also ... this would make the remarks his family his been saying make a little more sense as to why they are doing things they didn't think they'd be doing. the exception being Lucile who seems to just be innocent in all of this and well Mia showed up after all of it for the most part soo Hmmm.

Either way if Dr. Bones is reading any of this ... great job!

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
View attachment 953970

I don't recall Doyle being referred to or hinted as a murderer xD rather just an incestuous motherfucker (heh) that was punished by his father for that stuff unless I'm missing something hahaha
Agree and i think our MC gonna have some endings like control his own harem or being locked-up like doyle, which doggo and horse will fudge all 3 women XD And this gonna be quite far ahead to be expected XDD

Feb 27, 2020
*Analizing the game files and the sex scenes' frames to theorize the possible conflict of the story and thus the overall tale's plot*
*Showcasing plot theories that enhances the pseudo-antagonist background which would justify certain characters interactions*
*Giving possible and highly likely conclusions to the over-arching story of the tale, using the information and theories available*

I just wanna bang busty milfs and innocent lolis.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
really LOVING this game very much for now. But no mouse support is a huge bummer. Are developers going to add mouse or gamepad support?

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
I've played this for 2 hours straight and I must say, this is one of the best erotic games i've played. I hope to see it complete one day.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
It's a great game, and the animations on the latest build are good, but I still prefer the older ones. That scene where you bed Martha after bathing is hands down the hottest scene in almost any eroge I've ever seen. However, in the new version of that scene, from what I remember, you can't even see the penetration or Martha's big ol' beautiful watermelon tiddies. So I just keep the older version around, along with the newer one(s).

Definitely one of my favorite games. Wish it updated more often.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
really LOVING this game very much for now. But no mouse support is a huge bummer. Are developers going to add mouse or gamepad support?
Doubt it. This is being done on RPG Make VX Ace. Official mouse support is only added on MV, the second to latest, meaning he would have to search online for an user-made script to add it and then adapt to his game, which could be a lot of work especially as it is outdated by two RMs so harder to find things for. Or remake the game on MV or the new MZ, which would also be a bunch of work.

Reactions: gruntcy

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Alright, now that I got home and checked the files on my HDD (and if the dates on the files don't lie), the first ever release of "The Manor" (0.026) was on March 9th 2018.
As for the original game before the name change, that was on February 2nd 2018 when it was titled "Family Manor".
Weird, the game feels way older. Like way more than two years.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes