4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

wolflegend228

Sep 20, 2020
Just want to point out... there's no "full save" since there's scenes you can watch only once and aren't repeatable and others are locked depending on what "State" each girl is. And there's no full gallery either, so unless the Doc implements it whenever he finishes developing the game, a "full save" is nothing but a lie.

That being cleared, in Page 702 there's a zip file with a bunch of those.
Alrighty, thank you for the assistance^^

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, how to Spend the day with Martha or Mia? i cant find... I use guide but still dont find xD maybe someone here can help?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello, how to Spend the day with Martha or Mia? i cant find... I use guide but still dont find xD maybe someone here can help?
I believe the main character needs to have at least 10 points of Depravation. Once that's done, before getting out of the bed, the menu should display 3 options: Get Up, Stay in Bed(? Can't remember the correct phrase) and Spend the day with...

Don't think I need to explain further than that hahaha

Reactions: torqqq

tabond

Dec 18, 2020
When i try to play the game it give me an error and says: Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When i try to play the game it give me an error and says: Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle
You most likely need the RTP file. Link is in the 1st page, below "Downloads". Download it and install it, the problem should be fixed. Even if you installed it previously, sometimes the installation is faulty so better reinstall it.

As a second option, extract the game files again from the compressed file you downloaded from either the MEGA or Mediafire link in the 1st post.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
How old its this game?

When was officially released?

one thing its the dev making a forum thread here, but other thing its the exact date when the game was out for the first time?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How old its this game?

one thing its the dev making a forum thread here, but other thing its the exact date when the game was out for the first time?
One of the oldest entries in his page says on April 2018, but that's version 0.031 so it might be a bit older taking in account the game wasn't originally named like it is now, it was "Family Manor" or something like that, gonna need to check my HDD when I get home to corroborate unless the Doc responds to the thread before I get back from work, which is probable since I'm gonna be at work for like another 5 hours xD

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Two questions. How often in months do updates occur for this game and is the doctor taking a Christmas break ATM?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Two questions. How often in months do updates occur for this game and is the doctor taking a Christmas break ATM?
For the next one, expect no less than May and that's if we're lucky since he's currently focusing a bit more time on his other game. For the latter, unless it's been said in the Discord channel, no idea/hint of it.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How old its this game?

Alright, now that I got home and checked the files on my HDD (and if the dates on the files don't lie), the first ever release of "The Manor" (0.026) was on March 9th 2018.
As for the original game before the name change, that was on February 2nd 2018 when it was titled "Family Manor".

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
can i use saves from other versions?

View attachment 949834
If you are asking about saves coming from 0.12.1 and below then the answer is no. 0.15 and up should present no issue that I know of but there's a zip file with a bunch of saves in page 702.

EDIT: Remember faintly that saves from 0.15 did cause some errors (at least I vaguely remember one) so your best bet is to have 0.16+ savefiles and those on 702 are good to see all the stuff as far as I know.

Last edited:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
As I recall, there were issues reported in going from 15 to 16. Some of the scenes wouldn't play out correctly or something like that.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
As I recall, there were issues reported in going from 15 to 16. Some of the scenes wouldn't play out correctly or something like that.
Oh yeah I kinda remember now, something about 1 scene (thing the bathtub one) not showing properly or something along those lines but it had to do with a new scene.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Thought I'd drop a note to Dr. Bones and everyone else monitoring this thread. May you all have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays (whichever is more culturally appropriate) as well as peace, prosperity and well being in the coming year. I'm looking forward to more of this story (go Team Vera) in the coming year.

madman9876

Dec 17, 2020
Hello, everyone! Merry christmas and happy holidays to all!

now the real reason for the post. i've done a forum search and found nothing so i feel it safe to say this shouldn't be a repeated question.
Scene repetitions yield various results the more often they are repeated. some lead to foreshadowing of further things to come while others change the dialogue and acceptance of the scene and some lead to new scenes. i believe i've stumbled onto something and havent figured out where it leads hoping to find out more.

the question is related to MC+martha+passionate bathtub HJ RIde Suck scene. eventually at the end when you say you've got nothing left Martha chimes in with her response. but in this instance you see something and the screen flashes. i may have missed any brief images during it while blinking as it caught me off gaurd lol. at this point she says you need rest and to go your room ... then says shell make you extra dinner. i've gone all around and even rested nothing ... the scene hasn't repeated that way gain either.

does anyone have an idea where this goes? what to do next if its implemented already or is it just currently foreshadowing?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello, everyone! Merry christmas and happy holidays to all!

now the real reason for the post. i've done a forum search and found nothing so i feel it safe to say this shouldn't be a repeated question.
Scene repetitions yield various results the more often they are repeated. some lead to foreshadowing of further things to come while others change the dialogue and acceptance of the scene and some lead to new scenes. i believe i've stumbled onto something and havent figured out where it leads hoping to find out more.

the question is related to MC+martha+passionate bathtub HJ RIde Suck scene. eventually at the end when you say you've got nothing left Martha chimes in with her response. but in this instance you see something and the screen flashes. i may have missed any brief images during it while blinking as it caught me off gaurd lol. at this point she says you need rest and to go your room ... then says shell make you extra dinner. i've gone all around and even rested nothing ... the scene hasn't repeated that way gain either.

does anyone have an idea where this goes? what to do next if its implemented already or is it just currently foreshadowing?
Merry Christmas to you as well!

Yeah, scenes vary depending on what your "relationship" level is with each girl and which State they're in since the game is based on progression (slowly building/changing the characters).

Thing is, there's a few scenes which seemingly are a one-time only show, meaning that they only show once and yield no notable/perceptible changes to the story whatsoever but might foreshadow things to come (like Lucile's scene where the dog snifs her).

Now for the Martha Bathtub, someone snapped a pic of the part during the flash (can't link to it tho cause I don't remember the page or who posted it) but for a frame it shows Martha with glowing white eyes akin to Doyle's. At this point it should be kinda clear (if we're to believe this is a tidbit of untold story) that Doyle is doing something else besides helping you bang your family but we've yet to know what happens next. A hint to what he wants to do is when you discover he's now visible, the MC mentions that now Doyle is closer to going to heaven or whatever and Doyle is like "What? Oh yeah, Heaven and stuff..." clearly backing off from his original plan (which knowing Doyle was pure bullshit to convince the MC to help him) but he still needs to put a facade to not raise suspicion.

For that matter as well and I might be stretching things up as we have no further proof, but my guess is that Doyle is trying to bring his own family back somehow and the one possessing Martha wasn't him but his own mother as the part of "extra dinner" seems unlike Doyle and appears a more motherly gesture than anything. Granted this is just my theory, a GAAAAAAME THEOR--- ok, nevermind. But yeah, that's my theory about it. Don't know if next update we're gonna get something story related (in general, not exactly for Martha) so we all have to wait and see.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Merry Christmas to you as well!

Yeah, scenes vary depending on what your "relationship" level is with each girl and which State they're in since the game is based on progression (slowly building/changing the characters).

Thing is, there's a few scenes which seemingly are a one-time only show, meaning that they only show once and yield no notable/perceptible changes to the story whatsoever but might foreshadow things to come (like Lucile's scene where the dog snifs her).

Now for the Martha Bathtub, someone snapped a pic of the part during the flash (can't link to it tho cause I don't remember the page or who posted it) but for a frame it shows Martha with glowing white eyes akin to Doyle's. At this point it should be kinda clear (if we're to believe this is a tidbit of untold story) that Doyle is doing something else besides helping you bang your family but we've yet to know what happens next. A hint to what he wants to do is when you discover he's now visible, the MC mentions that now Doyle is closer to going to heaven or whatever and Doyle is like "What? Oh yeah, Heaven and stuff..." clearly backing off from his original plan (which knowing Doyle was pure bullshit to convince the MC to help him) but he still needs to put a facade to not raise suspicion.

For that matter as well and I might be stretching things up as we have no further proof, but my guess is that Doyle is trying to bring his own family back somehow and the one possessing Martha wasn't him but his own mother as the part of "extra dinner" seems unlike Doyle and appears a more motherly gesture than anything. Granted this is just my theory, a GAAAAAAME THEOR--- ok, nevermind. But yeah, that's my theory about it. Don't know if next update we're gonna get something story related (in general, not exactly for Martha) so we all have to wait and see.
Bringing back Doyle's mother would be FREAKIN AWESOME, cause the pic we have of her makes her look DELICIOUS :love:

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes