4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Have you visited Doyle (the ghost) in the basement? He should be visible now. As far as the previous version (0.15.2) it bugged cause I could call him but going down to the basement and seeing the scene where he's visible fixed the event trigger, give it a shot.
I can talk to Doyle (in visible ghost form) to get possessed or I can use the ring. Both work. I don't think having Dep 70 is the only trigger...

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Do you have at least 1 of the girls at 70 points?
Yes. And I just managed to get the Lucille state event to trigger (And the ring is still working same as before). Dunno if this is a recent change but it seems the game is "working as intended" for me and I'm not locked out of any content.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yes. And I just managed to get the Lucille state event to trigger (And the ring is still working same as before). Dunno if this is a recent change but it seems the game is "working as intended" for me and I'm not locked out of any content.
Yeah, the "Doyle isn't responding" thing only unlocks the trigger for the State Events to happen so if you already finished one there's no issue whatsoever. Happened to me in the previous version so I wasn't aware there was a piece of dialogue to hint to that haha

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have been away from this game since the mia introduction update, is it worth playing now or should i wait more?
Can't even remember when she was introduced, tbh haha first time I played it was at v0.10 but I'll say it's worth replaying it now unless you wanna wait some months until Mia gets some scenes as the next update is focusing on her but as it is, it's worth playing again.

Reactions: purple-milk

purple-milk

Apr 28, 2020
Can't even remember when she was introduced, tbh haha first time I played it was at v0.10 but I'll say it's worth replaying it now unless you wanna wait some months until Mia gets some scenes as the next update is focusing on her but as it is, it's worth playing again.
guess i will wait then thanx mate

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i dont follow this thread about some time. do you know when this new update is going to be? aprox?

Taylou

Jun 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there will be any updates later this year?

*Sorry about my english, i'm not so good at english.

Feb 27, 2020
Can anyone tell me if there will be any updates later this year?

*Sorry about my english, i'm not so good at english.
I dont think so. The trello shows that there is still a lot to do. Remember that Bones said that not only hes working on his other game too, but also has priority over The Manor. So dont expect anything soon.

Your english is pretty good btw, dont worry about it

Reactions: Taylou
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes