4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Mar 31, 2020
I see that there's still some confusion so let me set the record straight. As of the writing of this, Daisy is the only character to have any sort of full-on sex scene in the game. Other characters have teasing but for the most part that's pretty much it. Milda has stated that the character progression is intended to build up and not jumping into scenes from 5 dialogue interactions with characters. This is a slower developed game and updates usually feature about 3 character developments and 1-2 new interactions. In the case of my recent commission for Daisy, 1 scene can be broken down into 3/4 different parts which would make it the primary center for an update. If that isn't your speed then it's better to check back in like a year to see the desired amount of H-scenes you want. This is still relatively in it's starting period so the later a character goes on in the story, the more scenes will be developed, unlike games where there is a whole quest and scenes for 1-2 focused characters. This is more evenly spread so that every character moves to the next stage around relatively the same time. Again I highly recommend supporting the creator at least for 1 month to get access to the discord so you can see all the scenes and story beats being added every update. And the community there is rather small so questions about what to do in the game get answered there rather quickly.

• Angry
Reactions: afterlife25

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I see that there's still some confusion so let me set the record straight. As of the writing of this, Daisy is the only character to have any sort of full-on sex scene in the game. Other characters have teasing but for the most part that's pretty much it. Milda has stated that the character progression is intended to build up and not jumping into scenes from 5 dialogue interactions with characters. This is a slower developed game and updates usually feature about 3 character developments and 1-2 new interactions. In the case of my recent commission for Daisy, 1 scene can be broken down into 3/4 different parts which would make it the primary center for an update. If that isn't your speed then it's better to check back in like a year to see the desired amount of H-scenes you want. This is still relatively in it's starting period so the later a character goes on in the story, the more scenes will be developed, unlike games where there is a whole quest and scenes for 1-2 focused characters. This is more evenly spread so that every character moves to the next stage around relatively the same time. Again I highly recommend supporting the creator at least for 1 month to get access to the discord so you can see all the scenes and story beats being added every update. And the community there is rather small so questions about what to do in the game get answered there rather quickly.
You tweaking bro? You mean to post that here?

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
There has been a lot of people wanting a walkthrough for a while, so I'd say they'd love it haha I was planning on doing one myself after 0.16 dropped but since we still gonna get a 0.16.2 version that (hopefully!) fixes scene bugs, I wanted to wait for it.

TL;DR
Thanks for the feedback. I will send it to you beforehand so you can make suggestions if you agree.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

cyberdaemon

Dec 15, 2017
God dammit why can't the Doc just release a small update with the fixed bathtub scenes? I guess we're facing another fucking half year wait for the next update.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
God dammit why can't the Doc just release a small update with the fixed bathtub scenes? I guess we're facing another fucking half year wait for the next update.
Hey, I've seen this bathtub scenes complaint. What is it? Which are the scenes that are not working?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hello guys!!! As promised, this is my Walkthrough for this game as of version 16.1. Any feedback, correction or element that complements it is more than welcome. It has 4 sections: WT, Girls locations, Scene requirements and Item Locations. I hope it helps!
Good stuff, my dude. If I HAD to complain, I'd say it's just a bit too well detailed hahaha in the sense that there's a lot of scene repetition (which is kinda implied to be done cause of the subtle changes) and obviously it increases the length of the document but it's really good!

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes