4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
It will not work. The Kniffel is in the "pockets" and I can not selling items on the merchant...lol. Also not with Doyle by my site.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Wait. Aren't there 2 knives? One to sell and one to cut up the younger sister's cosplay outfits to make them skimper.

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
I'm having a trouble from the Options and the Save thing, so everytime I go to Option it seems that the full files are not completely downloaded or not in the download files thing, and also the Save thing whenever I Save it doesn't really save the game where i've left, even the auto save is not working, I need help guys :<

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm having a trouble from the Options and the Save thing, so everytime I go to Option it seems that the full files are not completely downloaded or not in the download files thing, and also the Save thing whenever I Save it doesn't really save the game where i've left, even the auto save is not working, I need help guys :<
Extract the game file again, sometimes the extraction can be faulty. Also make sure you have the RTP file installed (link in the 1st post) and for the saves issue, make sure the game isn't extracted into a system folder and/or the folder doesn't have any symbols or characters like $,%,#, etc. in the name.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mogul Khan

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Wait. Aren't there 2 knives? One to sell and one to cut up the younger sister's cosplay outfits to make them skimper.
Ok, but were will be the second kniffel? I have look on any places...I was thinking there is some in the libary...but there is nothing. Is something in the underground? Or must I found and cell a totaly other item?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ok, but were will be the second kniffel? I have look on any places...I was thinking there is some in the libary...but there is nothing. Is something in the underground? Or must I found and cell a totaly other item?
The knife for the cosplay thingy can only be found in the attic, but it only appears after you try to modify the costume. Choose either the top or bottom piece and try to change it, you'll get 2 "???" options, quit the cosplay thingy and the MC will mention about making them skimpier, then go to the attic and repeat the interaction the next day.

BTW, where's your profile pic from? Looks like a sketch, but if you know the artist's name I'd like to know c:

znexx

Sep 7, 2018
do i really need to go back to the basement everytime when i want to get that guy? cause its really tedius

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
do i really need to go back to the basement everytime when i want to get that guy? cause its really tedius
go to the front gate right after waking up, you would meet the merchent. then go to doyle and he will say you can get something to sell in the attic. go to attic, get a dagger and a ring from the attic. the ring can be used to call doyle anytime without going to the basement.

Reactions: znexx

Argimond

Oct 16, 2018
Is it just me or someone else thinks Lucile was just playing innocent but she was into her brother since the beginning.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
The knife for the cosplay thingy can only be found in the attic, but it only appears after you try to modify the costume. Choose either the top or bottom piece and try to change it, you'll get 2 "???" options, quit the cosplay thingy and the MC will mention about making them skimpier, then go to the attic and repeat the interaction the next day.

BTW, where's your profile pic from? Looks like a sketch, but if you know the artist's name I'd like to know c:

Ok...that knife must be the "Dagger of Melchior". I only find this there with Doyles Ring. But I need something for selling for the merchant for the sleeping pills. I have no Item to sell. What can I do. Is this a bug. should I restart the game from beginning???
Because I can find absolutly nothing for her...thats a little bit frustrated.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Ok...that knife must be the "Dagger of Melchior". I only find this there with Doyles Ring. But I need something for selling for the merchant for the sleeping pills. I have no Item to sell. What can I do. Is this a bug. should I restart the game from beginning???
Because I can find absolutly nothing for her...thats a little bit frustrated.
its that the dagger you must sell for money

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
yes i need the item for money that I can buy the sleeping pills. Dagger of Melchior I can't selling.
Don't know how much progress you had, but I went and made a save for you just right after selling the dagger of Melchior, so you don't have to worry about buying the pills. Looks like the bug is still present or somehow a lot of people sequence break or something, cause I've never found that bug and I've played through the game's different versions multiple times and I couldn't replicate it hahaha. Anyways, sad thing is that as I mentioned at the start, I don't know how much progress you had with the girls so I didn't interact with any of them, so no progress made with any but you can now use the "Spend the Day" option just before getting out of bed so you can spam the options until you reach the max "level" with each girl.

To use the save, extract the file to the same folder where the game.exe is located. Also PSA, always use multiple save slots just in case, it would be a shame to lose all your progress and being unable to return to a previous state.

D

Deleted member 1310400

Hey guys, bit of a dumb question but is it possible to play this on mac? i dont know how to get an RPGM game to work

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys, bit of a dumb question but is it possible to play this on mac? i dont know how to get an RPGM game to work
I believe it was possible with Wine (if I'm not wrong on the name) but apparently after the latest update, it's not possible and since I don't own a Mac, I haven't looked into options to play. Maybe create a Virtual Machine with Windows? Although it will really be a bigger hassle haha

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes