4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How can i find the doc room
Doc Room? As in a cheat/debug room? It doesn't exist. If you mean a "gallery" room or something close to it, you can access it at midnight by interacting with the chair near the exit to your room. However, you can't rewatch every scene, just some of them as the Doc hasn't shown interest in having a gallery room as of yet.

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
I have Vera on Submissive but for some reason the dog scene never triggers.. He always says he doesn't feel like watching her pick up poop.. any help please?

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
I have Vera on Submissive but for some reason the dog scene never triggers.. He always says he doesn't feel like watching her pick up poop.. any help please?
You must enable "beasty" mode, if you didn't enable on initial screen, go to Mental Palace

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
can someone please look at my save and tell me why i can't seem to trigger state event with Martha :(((( please HELP !

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
After the update 16.1 I have a little bit problems to find some things.

Where is the bathkey? What I must do, that I can find him in the little bedside table by Martha in the nigth??? What I can give the merchant for the sleeping pills???

What is also different in the future of the game with the update???

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
After the update 16.1 I have a little bit problems to find some things.

Where is the bathkey? What I must do, that I can find him in the little bedside table by Martha in the nigth??? What I can give the merchant for the sleeping pills???

What is also different in the future of the game with the update???
-Take Doyle with you
-Spy your mother in the bathroom with doyle
-Dyle said the key its in her room
-When is night look for the key in your mother's room (its inside the little cabinet on her right)

-when you meet the merchant, MC said he need money and maybe Doyle can help him
-wait till night (when all is sleeping), go on the basament and talk with doyle
-he said in the attic there's must be something for you to sell
-now you must move a big mirror and doyle help you by give you some power
-mow you can get a sword to sell and a ring

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Thx for your help.

I have the kniffel (sword), but I can't sell it...do I need also Doyle by the merchant for selling?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes