4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
well i have 70% i cant get bj in basement i did everything before hand and had dog x martha scene
Did you already had sex with her after the bathroom hj? I believe you need to replay that scene twice so she "invites" you to her room, then at midnight she should be near the fireplace.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Actually it's 3 saves, 9 states... Best, ok, and terrible.
Two of the 3 state options leads to you getting a scene and one gets you no scene (also gets the girls to stop sexual acts with you), I suppose you're correct that someone would need 3 saves in order to get all states however it's quite obvious that the worst option (no scene - and no more sex scenes) is a complete waste of time and not worth the investment in terms of both time and effort.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Did you already had sex with her after the bathroom hj? I believe you need to replay that scene twice so she "invites" you to her room, then at midnight she should be near the fireplace.
there was in bath scene green option "sex" but she did only teasing just showing and spreading pussy and dick rub

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
there was in bath scene green option "sex" but she did only teasing just showing and spreading pussy and dick rub
Probably that's the "1st time" implementation in the latest version. Try again and she most likely let you put it in. Can't confirm as I'm waiting on 0.16.2 version to drop so I can finally play hahaha

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
the last week of august is this and in trello there are only 2 developments for a single scene. I don't think version 16.2 will be out this week. bones mentioned a lot of new scenes 1 bedroom sex with martha after bath 2 sex during yoga 3 sex with dog during yoga 4 variation while martha is at the pantry in the kitchen. in addition to these are the scenes to be implemented Vera in the library, Martha on the phone and Lucile in the kitchen as well as Lucile and Martha in the bedroom during yoga. expectation and curiosity are many, hopefully good:cry:o_O:eek:

Reactions: solomon821

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
didn't someone share a save where its the first time you have sex on marthas bed after the bath in the morning?

GTDO

Feb 2, 2019
In the future I think it would be nice to do one more stat: Doyle's influence. Also add scenes with girls, for example, now Doyle can use the MC have fun with them.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Probably that's the "1st time" implementation in the latest version. Try again and she most likely let you put it in. Can't confirm as I'm waiting on 0.16.2 version to drop so I can finally play hahaha
Again ongoing rework & more bath scene variation(most repetitive scene already) according to trello(trollo) & don't forget the past. Bones out of calcium.

crustybusty

Apr 27, 2020
In version 0.16.1 this bug has been fixed, did you download this version?
my game is in 1.16.1, and whenever i try to see what shes doing in the stables the MC says he doesnt wanna see her looking at poop, my save is carried on from 1.15 and it let me view the scene then so im wondering if its because i got the sex ending where vera is submissive, as she says 'H-Hi' and nothing else before entering the stables, my stats are max, so im really clueless as to whats happening, if this is a glitch i hope dr bones can fix it!

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
my game is in 1.16.1, and whenever i try to see what shes doing in the stables the MC says he doesnt wanna see her looking at poop, my save is carried on from 1.15 and it let me view the scene so im wondering if dr bones has made it so you need higher stats
Maybe you have bestiality turned off. Or you haven't finished previous scenes with her. :p

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
my game is in 1.16.1, and whenever i try to see what shes doing in the stables the MC says he doesnt wanna see her looking at poop, my save is carried on from 1.15 and it let me view the scene then so im wondering if its because i got the sex ending where vera is submissive, as she says 'H-Hi' and nothing else before entering the stables, my stats are max, so im really clueless as to whats happening, if this is a glitch i hope dr bones can fix it!
Seems to be a bug related to carry over saves. Probably won't be fixed. Best thing to do is to wait for the next update and then replay the whole game from the beginning.

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
well... my grandfather dead some days ago, but there is a new actualization of Bones Tales The Manor

Not everything is lost

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
In the future I think it would be nice to do one more stat: Doyle's influence. Also add scenes with girls, for example, now Doyle can use the MC have fun with them.
Mark my words im calling it now; Should Dr Bones finish the game in the future, one of the endings is Doyle successfully possessing the MC and all he needed was for the MC to have the female members of the family be all fine and dandy with getting down with the MC and each knowing about it. Essentially they need to mirror the relationship Doyle had with his family.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes