4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
anybody knows how to get money and buy herbs and brass knuckles from the merchant inventory ?,is there cheats or anything to do to get theme ?

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
ALSO when you choose the option let her clean you it says that you need to wait until bugfix 0.16.1 , 0.16.2

jowzo

May 31, 2018
So much salt hahah, I am well aware that the waiting time was long but i actually do think he put in a lot of work for the recent changes, the update was rather big compared to other games' updates. And if i compare the art i would gladly keep following this game its progress.

jowzo

May 31, 2018
ALSO when you choose the option let her clean you it says that you need to wait until bugfix 0.16.1 , 0.16.2
u get money from selling a certain item in the attic to the merchant at the gate, but i have forgotten how i got to the attic LOL
The problem ur having was mentioned in the patch notes, which means hell post another bugfix 'soon' in which the scenes he wanted to add will be functional

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
u get money from selling a certain item in the attic to the merchant at the gate, but i have forgotten how i got to the attic LOL
The problem ur having was mentioned in the patch notes, which means hell post another bugfix 'soon' in which the scenes he wanted to add will be functional
[/QUOTE
you use doyle to get to the attic ..

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
hello, i'm now at 70pts guilt with martha, but nothing except hj in the morning or hj in the bath. can you help me pls ?

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
anybody knows how to get money and buy herbs and brass knuckles from the merchant inventory ?,is there cheats or anything to do to get theme ?
It's useless getting more money, those don't do anything. They're most likely a remnant from the default RPGMaker template. Haven't messed with any of the versions of RPGMaker, but my guess is that there's a minimum of items that need to be shown in a "shop" window, hence why there are those other 2 items.

So TL;DR, don't bother, they don't have any use.

Jun 9, 2018
I tried searching for this but no luck.
I can't click/select anything unless i click out of my game window then back in. I have to do this for every selection.
My arrow keys work but thats it. Any advice? I tried redownloading, no luck.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I tried searching for this but no luck.
I can't click/select anything unless i click out of my game window then back in. I have to do this for every selection.
My arrow keys work but thats it. Any advice? I tried redownloading, no luck.
This game doesn't use the computer mouse you play it with keyboard only.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Use for that. Have also attach the System and Items.rvdata2 to this post . First upload the savefile to the site and after that the System and Items.rvdata2 . Then you will see the veriables and Items with names .

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.16.1

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN
WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
This post has information on how to make the game mouse only;
do you need to start a new game after each state event? because i finished Martha's state event and i cant find continue with veras or lucie

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes