4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Went through it all again due to a lack of decent games at the moment. The new scenes are well done. Bit of a higher/lower angle to see penetration would have been awesome with Martha, but love the leg spread look.

Hopefully the updates aim more towards progression, but I don't have my hopes up.

Reactions: zandalari

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Usually don't write on games, but will for this.
Saw how many people gave the update so much negativity, I can understand why, and same time not.
Game is hand drawn, drawing by hand is much harder, not just a 3D model you can slap a pose on, for many different scenes, and recycle it. Making a well drawn scene/char interaction feels so much more alive, and well worth the wait.
Having the scenes redone in my opinion isn't bad, it's actually better, shows first and foremost, the creator wanting it to have the highest standards possible, and experiment to make fans happy.
Instead of leaving the same old scene, with same old art, while adding more stylish scenes for future updates. Which would ruin the experience quite a large deal, and make people less satisfied in the end.
The updates take a long time, especially more so, when juggling two art drawn games, one that gets supported, the other as a fan project, so one has to realise the limitations. Along with not knowing creators personal life most of the time.
But GOD DAMN was I giddy when I saw the game had been updated, I bounced up and down like a kid on xmas, for a new present, and I wasn't dissapointed.
Yes has the bug of older sister not going with doggy before makign her a sub, sucks a bit, but I know will be fixed, yet I used that to my advantage, to get full depravity for the dude instantly within first day.

So to stop rambling, I like this game, and other one Mister Bone is doing, and look forward to see what will arrive, no matter the time frame between updates.
Only wish I could support with money, sadly I can't

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes