4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Battousai006

Feb 16, 2018
V 0.16.1 crash in Bath Tub Scene when ask Martha about sex and go to her bedroom the game crash and is about to show him or when he is rubing rhe game crash

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I have all 70 full but how to get unlock same ??? just see ??? need help
You either need to complete past scenes multiple times or that scene is simply not in game. If you give me more information on which scene you're seeing the "???" I'll be able to tell you which of the two above possibilities you have.

Reactions: SergejGamer73

pgsdexter

May 27, 2020
Two problems I got in 16.1
1. My character says that he is not in the mood when doggo scene with Vera (Submissive + state 70)
2. I get ??? with Lucile outside after blowjob I think it's "from behind" (70 state + playful) . How to repair it?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Two problems I got in 16.1
1. My character says that he is not in the mood when doggo scene with Vera (Submissive + state 70)
2. I get ??? with Lucile outside after blowjob I think it's "from behind" (70 state + playful) . How to repair it?
This is a common issue with version 0.16 and I belive it has been fixed for version 0.16.1, for you issue with Lucile's scene I suggest that you ensure that you (MC) have max points and to have repeated other scenes (perhaps those that are similar) with Lucile first. If you dig back for a bit you should find a save file that will put you in the barn with Vera and the dog (so you may see the scene).

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
You either need to complete past scenes multiple times or that scene is simply not in game. If you give me more information on which scene you're seeing the "???" I'll be able to tell you which of the two above possibilities you have.

189/5000

I see that ??? in the morning when i run into sister vera on the stairs and sister lucile in the room in the morning and outside on the terrace when playing with her and for costume cosplay, does this have to be repeated many times?

here my save if want see all

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
189/5000

I see that ??? in the morning when i run into sister vera on the stairs and sister lucile in the room in the morning and outside on the terrace when playing with her and for costume cosplay, does this have to be repeated many times?

here my save if want see all
You need to make more progress with both of them, such as gaining more points or to repeat some of their scenes multiple times. Also be aware that if you are using a save from a previous version it may be causing issues and I suggest you make a new save if that is the case. I suggest you use my guide to linked in the #1 post of this thread for more assistance, you will also find it as my signature (in all my posts) and I will link it for you below as well.

Reactions: SergejGamer73

Kerrak

Jan 7, 2018
So just downloaded 0.16v but the game doesn't allow me to save any progress? There's special place i need to go to save the game or just bugged.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
====================================================================
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES FOR VERSION: 0.16.1

---> USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS. <---
IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.
SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT MAX POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE LESS PROBLEMS.

NEXT UPDATE EXPECTED SOME TIME IN: UNKNOWN
WATCH UPDATE PROGRESS WITH:
INFO ON FUTURE GAMES BY DOC:
SUPPORT DOC'S GAME DEVELOPMENT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!
This post has information on how to make the game mouse only;
The only thing I might add to is the Easter event. If you summon Doyle at some point prior to getting the eggs he will tell you a little bit about each picture when you pick it up.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So just downloaded 0.16v but the game doesn't allow me to save any progress? There's special place i need to go to save the game or just bugged.
Do you have the game folder inside a system folder? Also make sure the folder where the game.exe is located doesn't contain any weird symbols like @,%,#, etc.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
why i can't get the escene variatios? i even completed the 3 states of the girls but martha in the bathtub/vera both bathtub n dog threesome/lucile hide n seek always are the same
sorry for my bad english

JonhRelmer

Apr 15, 2018
Do i need to get submissive + state 70 for vera to see the doggo scene again, My character says that he is not in the mood when doggo scene with Vera even tho im still at state 50???

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I haven't missed a scene yet
Weird stuff, then. I believe the guida has been updated, so you might want to check it out as I can't think of anything that's stopping you from triggering the event. Link to the guide is in the 1st post of the thread, below the "Downloads" area.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
The only thing I might add to is the Easter event. If you summon Doyle at some point prior to getting the eggs he will tell you a little bit about each picture when you pick it up.
I had actually noticed that when I first did the event but decided it wasn't necessary, I'll add it in now for anyone that enjoys to learn a bit more. Thanks for the suggestion.

why i can't get the escene variatios? i even completed the 3 states of the girls but martha in the bathtub/vera both bathtub n dog threesome/lucile hide n seek always are the same
sorry for my bad english
You should try to complete previous scenes multiple times and make sure that you have 70 points for your character. Please use my guide for more information, it's linked in the #1 post and it's linked in my post signature. (Posts are comments that people write here)

Do i need to get submissive + state 70 for vera to see the doggo scene again, My character says that he is not in the mood when doggo scene with Vera even tho im still at state 50???
I believe it's bugged, however one guy posted a save that worked for it. You can dig back and look for that or wait for the next update.

Reactions: Caeir

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
how do i unlock the biker girl?
You'll need to have bestiality on as the trigger scene is Vera and the Horse. The event has scenes with no animal love invloved so don't worry if that's not your cup of tea. Use my guide for more information.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes