4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
anal sex with lucile
no anal wih other girls why?
Lucile's body focus is her booty, if you look you'll notice that many of the scenes with Lucile are focusing on her butt so it's understandable for her to monopolize anal for now. While Martha has a focus on her breasts and Vera is a mix (not just breasts/ass but of odd positions/acts such as foot-job and Amazon, she also has beasty). I assume in the future that Doc will add anal variations to existing scenes as a form of providing that option to those who want it and perhaps a sign of story/character progression.

It's unlikely that this would be the case with Vera as the majority of her current scenes would make the anal aspect simply a text based suggestion (her anus isn't visible in her scenes) and although shifting position may work it would only really apply to her sex with the dog (the dog's body's position is shifted up to imply hes in the "higher" hole) and I find it doubtful that many people would care for such a thing. So she'll likely receive variations with a different POV (such as stair collision scene) or entirely new scenes all together (my guess is that groping her in the library leads to doggy style with anal as an option).

Martha's scenes are in an significantly better position than Vera's for the inclusion of anal. There are many scenes that can easily be turned into anal currently with some adjustments and those that would require a new POV. For example the after bath sex scene (the first time you have sex with her) could easily be made into a anal scene with some adjustments as well as the scene in her bed at night, although it's appearance wouldn't be all that good mainly do to the current POV of the scene. The basement tit-fuck/blowjob scene can easily be recycled/reused by adding a variation with sex and anal sex, this should be a relatively simple addition as Doc only needs to replace Martha's upper body with a reverse cowgirl style (showing her butt towards the player) lower body. I can also see her morning sex scene (initiated by the player deciding to sleep in) transitioning to anal (she has a reverse cowgirl variation with this scene) but it would require a new POV. There are other scenes that could either have anal added somewhat easily or with a new POV.

oh hell no i aint grinding through this again for the 10th time.
any saves?
Dig back a bit there has been many posted.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I read the guide (https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-the-manor-v0-16-1-dr-bones.8918/page-144#post-1014580) but I don't understand
can someone please explain more how to get the state scene with vera? I have been going out and into her room all day long. A save just before it would be much appreciated.
In order to trigger the state event you need to have max depravity (70) and Vera needs to have her stat maxed aswell (70)
Also not 100 % sure but i think you also need to have done all the h scenes possible with Vera before the state event triggers.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I read the guide (https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-the-manor-v0-16-1-dr-bones.8918/page-144#post-1014580) but I don't understand
can someone please explain more how to get the state scene with vera? I have been going out and into her room all day long. A save just before it would be much appreciated.
Besides having both the MC and her at 70 points each and done pretty much all of her previous scenes, in the first half of the afternoon find the dog outside but Vera nowhere to be seen, once that happens, go to her room and the event will trigger.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
The reason for the missing dog scene is that now depends on Cera state as she has to be submissive not like before the scene always available
no that's not it... you just have to have her stat raised enough. But it would have been interesting if Doc. went that way instead.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
got boyle with me still can't move mirror
You need to interact with the Merchant first, she appears in the 1st half of the morning. As soon as you wake up, dress up and go to the gate, she should be there. After talking to her, go to Doyle and the MC will mention the Merchant, then he'll tell you to look for a ring or something and then you can move the mirror.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
The bump in the stairs early am with Vera only gives the ride option if you go down the dominant line. The other option is blowjob, and you only get that option in the submissive line.
That's what I kind of thought, but always good to verify. Thank you.

jileni123

Mar 12, 2020
Guys i need a save file which i can get hj from vera my current one shows me ??? Under the hj and please can anyone tell me when the v 0.16.2 will be released

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes