4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah! Thats getting more complicated and... intersting. Maestro, please, don't finish the project. More photos and memories about Doyl and his family... may be animated.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

escanor90

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone else having problems with the Vera bathroom scene? Won't get the option to beyond the HJ. I have now done the scene like 4 times and ??? won't change.

loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017
and yes i have max out all vera and my stats and seen other scene except vera state event because i can't trigger that too

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Damn, how low some of you have fallen, my dudes. And I'm talking both the 1 star review bombers as well as the 5 star review bombers.
I would say recent low star reviewers are frustrated, played 6hr+ minimum(2hrs of just running around), played multiple previous versions, feels cheated & if the wording genuinely reflects in the review then its justifiable.
On the other hand, recent 5 star reviewers are pure spam(Check their account), word patterns not related to the gameplay / looks like they haven't even played the game before or the recent version. Most are just "Yes Man".
Now TrialRagnarok , which group is more pathetic? (As you pointed out the rating should be below 3 for current version, I am also saying to reflect current game progress after 2years+ of "development", some negative criticism is long overdue).

Out of all people you should have known new players don't just go to review section & praise nonsensically. Most new players/first time players are asking around the thread for walkthough & bugs.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I'm sorry I'm just back and too lazy to back read over 30 pages. Is really as the changelog says? the 16.1 has no new content, just bug fixes?

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
why the martha state event dont appear?
70 Guilty - Done
Doyle Ring - Done
Bath scene - Done
TF - Done
Morning HJ and BJ Done
Nightscenes - Done
Yoga rub scene - Done
What i forgot?

Did you go to the basement and talk to Doyle's ghost? (if you haven't seen him as a ghost yet, you have to do that too.)

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys so the police just came in to find the diamond thief i got the scene from the police officer but the thief disappears when i try to go were she is hiding so i don't know what to do i cant go back in the house to continue the game either

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
Just a few observations:
1.) In my recommendation, 16.1 is worth it. If running 16.0, definitely replace it with 16.1, it fixed the Vero/doggo scene.
2.) I received the Not Enough Curiosity warning on Martha twice. I attribute it to me hitting the space bar too many times. I'm guessing it "munched" into some hidden code and generated the flashing symbol. It also happened in a scene with Lucile, but I couldn't repeat it.
3.) In running Vera down the DOMINANT line, the collision in the stairwell in the morning provides the options: RIDE, ???, and LEAVE. Anyone know if the ??? ultimately unlocks to something else in this patch? I've gone out 3 days but no changes. The bathroom scene in the afternoon does receive a change where the CUM, SLOW, ??? changes to RIDE. The animation moves from the HJ to a RIDE. And a wild ride it is... Vera really seems to go off! (I really appreciate this one Doc, it's great!)
4.) Martha TJ and BJ scenes in the cellar tend to bug with her top covered after the first topless event. So the first time it happens clean, but subsequent scenes she's covered. Been there since 15.2 that I'm aware of, but minor glitch IMO.
5.) Play from the beginning with new files. Saves from previous versions cause glitches in available content.
6.) The walkthrough on page 1 of the thread can still be used to achieve the 70s, but it would be helpful if someone could put together docs (or add to the old one) on how to collect the records and photos. I read there were 5 records, but I haven't found a trigger on how to start collecting them. I've played with the record player over a dozen times in every time-zone, but nothing. I think I also read there were 6 photos, but I've only found the 3 posted above, and think those were from the Easter egg hunt.

Let the flaming comments begin on what I've missed or asked!

The bump in the stairs early am with Vera only gives the ride option if you go down the dominant line. The other option is blowjob, and you only get that option in the submissive line.

Reactions: Caeir

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Completely off-topic, let's say the update comes tomorrow and has all its scenes reworked but barely new content- as in events and shenanigans- would you still play it to your heart out? Imagine this especially if you have to replay everything from the very beginning too, would you still do it knowing that there are barely new graphics?

I mean I'd do it but I'd still be mad as fuck having to essentially finger that shift/ctrl key throughout the game but I'd still play it since it's been so long since we had anything new. Gets me thinking that we tend to have really low expectations on this website.

Also have to add: whoever keeps putting dates in here, please don't we've been heartbroken by those too often lol.
I wish I could punch myself sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
hey guys so the police just came in to find the diamond thief i got the scene from the police officer but the thief disappears when i try to go were she is hiding so i don't know what to do i cant go back in the house to continue the game either
Is this the 2nd time when the thief come back looking for the Diamonds? If so then you go back to the stables and wait by the box in the front corner. The thief keeps appearing and disappearing. When she appears you have a few seconds to go talk with her.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Out of all people you should have known new players don't just go to review section & praise nonsensically. Most new players/first time players are asking around the thread for walkthough & bugs.
Thing is, I never mentioned or hinted that new players are giving 5 star reviews out the ass, I mentioned that both 1 star and 5 star reviews end up being MISLEADING for new users. As you mention, new users don't bother leaving reviews after playing 5 min., but some do take into account the review score to play or not a game (even if the review score is in itself flawed thanks to disingenuous people from both "sides").

Does the game currently deserve the 4.5 star rating? Not really, but you can't help it unless every user that hasn't changed their review in the past year and a half magically does so to reflect on the current version. What can be done? Reviewing the game FAIRLY. Is it possible? We can still try, despite the bunch of people spamming 5 stars.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
sorry what was the second theory... can't find that post.. :/ (also being lazy) :p
The reason for the missing dog scene is that now depends on Cera state as she has to be submissive not like before the scene always available

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes