4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
can someone help me? I can't seem to activate the vera + doggo scene whenever I click on vera in the afternoon doyle always says something and thats it there is no dialogue from her whatsoever

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can't seem to talk with Vera in the afternoon, Doyle just continuously repeats his introduction speech about her that nets you +1 depravity, making it impossible to interact with her. Is there any way to fix this?
In version 0.16.1 this bug has been fixed, did you download this version?

geazycymtron

Jul 27, 2020
need a bit help, stuck with this same scene, can't see the dogxvera scene, lust 23, no doyle with me and bestiality on but i keep seeing this

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I see in bugfixes that there's a Vera/Doggo scene outside. Is it dependant on a certains state or a certain time of the day?
I can't seem to find it, only scene missing for now.
I'm on an early 16.0 save that I moved over to 16.1 if that may be a reason.
Put answer in spoiler if you have one please.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I see in bugfixes that there's a Vera/Doggo scene outside. Is it dependant on a certains state or a certain time of the day?
I can't seem to find it, only scene missing for now.
I'm on an early 16.0 save that I moved over to 16.1 if that may be a reason.
Put answer in spoiler if you have one please.
the answer was giving already, the 2 post above yours, also not really a spoiler but since you want a spoiler tag, here you go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and how does curiosity work, how to increase it
curiosity is for mia, when you see it pop up for other's like martha, which i have seen, i believe that's a small graphic bug, no need to worry about it, and once mia's curiosity is high, you won't see that pop up anymore on the other 3

Last edited:
Reactions: nekobasu

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
hey how do i get the other scenes while playing outside with Lucile, i mean I only get the HJ, how I get the BJ end from behind?
You need to do this first:
-If your stats are hight enough, you should see a little light shining close to the Mc's room wall
-Mc said there's an hole and need to talk with Doyle
-Doyle tell you, that hole was made by him and use it for "play" with his sister
-He suggest you to do the same thing with you sister and you need two items: Lollipop and Eye mask
-When you got both, ask to Lucile to play with you (in the evening, when she's ready to sleep)
-Go to your room and leave her give you a good BJ
Congratz you unlock the BJ for Luciel

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks, I read it as it was a sex scene outside
And someone said there were 2 scenes so my tired brain did some bad math.
all good, it happen to me a few times as well, i think i cleared it up for you on what the fix was and all the dog scenes

Reactions: nekobasu

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
So does it worth it downloading 16.1 ? also iv been seing some posts that we cant use old save files otherwise it can mess things up that true ?

Reactions: jileni123

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Just a few observations:
1.) In my recommendation, 16.1 is worth it. If running 16.0, definitely replace it with 16.1, it fixed the Vero/doggo scene.
2.) I received the Not Enough Curiosity warning on Martha twice. I attribute it to me hitting the space bar too many times. I'm guessing it "munched" into some hidden code and generated the flashing symbol. It also happened in a scene with Lucile, but I couldn't repeat it.
3.) In running Vera down the DOMINANT line, the collision in the stairwell in the morning provides the options: RIDE, ???, and LEAVE. Anyone know if the ??? ultimately unlocks to something else in this patch? I've gone out 3 days but no changes. The bathroom scene in the afternoon does receive a change where the CUM, SLOW, ??? changes to RIDE. The animation moves from the HJ to a RIDE. And a wild ride it is... Vera really seems to go off! (I really appreciate this one Doc, it's great!)
4.) Martha TJ and BJ scenes in the cellar tend to bug with her top covered after the first topless event. So the first time it happens clean, but subsequent scenes she's covered. Been there since 15.2 that I'm aware of, but minor glitch IMO.
5.) Play from the beginning with new files. Saves from previous versions cause glitches in available content.
6.) The walkthrough on page 1 of the thread can still be used to achieve the 70s, but it would be helpful if someone could put together docs (or add to the old one) on how to collect the records and photos. I read there were 5 records, but I haven't found a trigger on how to start collecting them. I've played with the record player over a dozen times in every time-zone, but nothing. I think I also read there were 6 photos, but I've only found the 3 posted above, and think those were from the Easter egg hunt.

Let the flaming comments begin on what I've missed or asked!

Reactions: plg and Reaver

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Just a few observations:
1.) In my recommendation, 16.1 is worth it. If running 16.0, definitely replace it with 16.1, it fixed the Vero/doggo scene.
2.) I received the Not Enough Curiosity warning on Martha twice. I attribute it to me hitting the space bar too many times. I'm guessing it "munched" into some hidden code and generated the flashing symbol. It also happened in a scene with Lucile, but I couldn't repeat it.
3.) In running Vera down the DOMINANT line, the collision in the stairwell in the morning provides the options: RIDE, ???, and LEAVE. Anyone know if the ??? ultimately unlocks to something else in this patch? I've gone out 3 days but no changes. The bathroom scene in the afternoon does receive a change where the CUM, SLOW, ??? changes to RIDE. The animation moves from the HJ to a RIDE. And a wild ride it is... Vera really seems to go off! (I really appreciate this one Doc, it's great!)
4.) Martha TJ and BJ scenes in the cellar tend to bug with her top covered after the first topless event. So the first time it happens clean, but subsequent scenes she's covered. Been there since 15.2 that I'm aware of, but minor glitch IMO.
5.) Play from the beginning with new files. Saves from previous versions cause glitches in available content.
6.) The walkthrough on page 1 of the thread can still be used to achieve the 70s, but it would be helpful if someone could put together docs (or add to the old one) on how to collect the records and photos. I read there were 5 records, but I haven't found a trigger on how to start collecting them. I've played with the record player over a dozen times in every time-zone, but nothing. I think I also read there were 6 photos, but I've only found the 3 posted above, and think those were from the Easter egg hunt.

Let the flaming comments begin on what I've missed or asked!
the Vera ??? is a BJ. It's in pink but that doesn't mean it's not done, like in Mom's bath HJ scene.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes