4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
have the scenes with martha that the change log says are locked until a bugfix been unlocked yet? doesnt say anything in the change log for 16.1

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
The redone Vera/Dog scenes look better but they are different, now the dog only dry humps her? Theres no more penetration? Downgraded the "beasty" content :T

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The redone Vera/Dog scenes look better but they are different, now the dog only dry humps her? Theres no more penetration? Downgraded the "beasty" content :T
There is a sex scene. But with the old save it doesn't work. You have a lot of save's on the forum or play from the beginning.

Kirift

Aug 19, 2020
Oseo Bones;
Can you add a sex scene with the Woman Merchant ! because she's an interesting character and been long any action done with her, so,
a well shown from behind Cowgirl >Princess< position (like in picture but behind up and down show) would fit her perfectly since also, they are doing it outside, and before that the MC gets an opportunity to suck her boobs...
+ more sex scenes with Martha a Doggystyle well animated and shown Ass with good Penis contact + sucking his huge mom's boobs in at least one of the scenes.

Can you do it please ? it's a good game and must be perfect with plenty actions and scenes.
y19_pw7_ErosIlus_5-1.png

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Done that but :D, but as I said I´m greedy whant to have all the fun with the girls for the MC :D :D
Hmm, I wonder if Doc could be persuaded to add an option of splitting the diamonds into 2 bags (half/half). You could then give the bags to each and score both. Not that Doc will read this, but one can only hope!

Reactions: D_devil

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a way to repeat Veras bath handjob after you got her state event? Cause I always get her titfuck (+the ride).

KkuroSenpaii

Feb 25, 2020
hey how do i get the other scenes while playing outside with Lucile, i mean I only get the HJ, how I get the BJ end from behind?

crustybusty

Apr 27, 2020
i posted this but im not sure if it posted, ive maxed out depravation and arousal and i still cant see vera/doggo scene in the stable, someone help plz

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Can't seem to talk with Vera in the afternoon, Doyle just continuously repeats his introduction speech about her that nets you +1 depravity, making it impossible to interact with her. Is there any way to fix this?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes