4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Yes, that can be defined by her states, clueless and playfull there is a third that I don't remember but that one is the bad one.
Wouldn't mind if someone here somehow got the third state for a save. Just to see the reaction from characters to different scenes

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Used a new save and unfortunately Martha's BJ in the basement is still bugged to the point where her cloths are still on but off after its all said and done

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Wouldn't mind if someone here somehow got the third state for a save. Just to see the reaction from characters to different scenes
Don't know if all her 3 states have a bigger impact in the scenes yet, but the third one is "Reluctant" (the bad one) and is what could be categorized as the bad ending, since she decides to focus on her studies and stops "playing" with the MC. Don't know if it's reflected in the current version, tho but if you indeed want to keep your "games" with her, I'd advise against getting it.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I got a problem with the Rat's quest:
Marta ask me to take the cat for kill the rats, but after a fighting the MC decide to take the dog.
Now the problem Marta isnt in the basament anymore, and im stuck with the dog and i cant go outside

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Guys, Use my guide linked in the #1 post for help on practically everything this game has to offer. Seriously, I even have many common questions answered in there as well.

Last edited:

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
I'm not sure if Im doing something wrong here but, doyle keeps repeating the same dialogue about wanting to go get the his ring to be able to summon him from anywhere. Problem is I already have the ring in my inventory. He also doesn't spawn as a ghost in the basement either so I cant advance to unlock the state events. I started a new save since some scene weren't working and ran into this problem.
do you have a completed save

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Bug found in the afternoon outside with Vera and the dog
go back about 10 pages and you'll see your on the wrong version of the game 16.0. 16.1 there is no bug there. and start a new game, don't use old saves they will mess things up.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
The re-works are good, I repeat, The re-works are good, shame are just re-works but they are way better this way, excellent job from the doc

D_devil

Apr 30, 2017
Done with this update and I must say I really loved the re-work! Good job doc :D. Look forward to the next one and if they keep looking like this, this will be an nice game to both watch and play ^_^

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Bug found in the afternoon outside with Vera and the dog
I did a restart/new game skipped the intro and got the same bug. I was going to restart again and allow the intro to play thur to see if that would work, since I really dont want to play the game (and I'm at the very beginning) with the bug.

I did have save files but the developers are always changing things with their games, and I haven't played this in awhile.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes