4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
She is not in the bathroom, kitchen, pantry, hallway, or basement. She's...nowhere
Pass the time at the couch near the fireplace, that'll skip it to the next half of whatever hour you're on. Then try again next day to see if you find her.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
I liked this game so much and enjoy playing it, And it is most important thing in a game. Then congrats!

But there are some problems
  1. There isn't a quest log
  2. There is no way to track game progress (except for characters features and status)
  3. The game freeze and halt so often, more then expected for a alfa version
  4. Poor facial reactions of the characters

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
Thanks for the update. With 0.15 save loaded I've run into 3 bugs so far:
1. Can't get the ride scene with Lucile when playing outside. Game crashes with a bitmap error message.
2. Can't trigger Vera doggo scene in stables. She's on the submissive route. The MC just says he is not interested in watching her searching for poop and leaves. Tried multiple times thinking this is some kinda new progression route but to no avail.
3. Durning conversations MC is always wearing the raincoat and Mia's face is sometimes bugged.

Are these bugs also present when starting a new game?

They are not present if you start from scratch. But I think you narrowed down all the bugs that are present using an old savefile. Good work!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Quick question: during the event with Martha (mom) when she stands in front of the fire at night (after first sex with her) I then have two choices: '' Don't you like it? '' or '' Don't you care for me ? '' Which of these choices is the right one? I want a relationship with Martha to be related to feelings, not just sex. (the ghost says choose choice 1, but I ask if the choice has any meaning here)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Quick question: during the event with Martha (mom) when she stands in front of the fire at night (after first sex with her) I then have two choices: '' Don't you like it? '' or '' Don't you care for me ? '' Which of these choices is the right one? I want a relationship with Martha to be related to feelings, not just sex. (the ghost says choose choice 1, but I ask if the choice has any meaning here)
Choose all the 1's if you want the best outcome. Every character (except for Mia atm) has 3 possible states. The good, the sorta good and the bad. 1's are always the good one that will get you more scenes as the game currently stands.

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
Trial/Golem, I hate to admit that I want a quick answer rather than looking at the guide, but I have forgotten how/where to get the old knife (not the weird one you give to the merchant) so you can cut up Lucile's cosplay outfits (and more importantly choose the nude option). Do you two remember off the top of your heads where/how to trigger that?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
First one, MC took a bath and play himself. Vera would enter bathroom to kick MC out. Vera will sometimes become invisible when she enter the bathroom. This is bug #1

Second one, This one is kind of 2 bugs in 1 area. It was easy to farm depravity point in afternoon when MC see Vera outside with the dog. Doyle the ghost was even with MC even thought Doyle the ghost isnt with MC at that time. This is bug #2 and #3
I also experience these even in .16.1
I re-extracted the zip and it fixed the vera/doyle bug somehow.

Reactions: Odin73

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
what to do to get a blowjob in the basement? in the morning it is open in bed, but in the basement it is all the same blocked how to open it?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Trial/Golem, I hate to admit that I want a quick answer rather than looking at the guide, but I have forgotten how/where to get the old knife (not the weird one you give to the merchant) so you can cut up Lucile's cosplay outfits (and more importantly choose the nude option). Do you two remember off the top of your heads where/how to trigger that?
If I remember correctly, it's also in the attic. Believe you gotta try to change the top and/or bottom pieces and quit the scene so the MC mentions something about them making the cosplays skimpier. You gotta trigger the text, otherwise the (dull) knife won't be toggled on in the attic.

Reactions: chain88
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes