4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
How obvious are the graphic reworks? Are they like new scenes entirely?

No hate, just wondering if I should wait for a later update or if the scenes are different enough to warrant a new playthrough.
Some of them are different and the quality is better, so yeah it is worth to do a complete run, but if you want to wait for another update well is up to you, these updates take at least 6 months to be relased so...yeah

Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Some of them are different and the quality is better, so yeah it is worth to do a complete run, but if you want to wait for another update well is up to you, these updates take at least 6 months to be relased so...yeah
Thanks for the response. How different are we talking? Like better angles kind of different?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The further the game goes through updates and development the more unfortunately tedious it becomes for people to start a new game and venture through. Unavoidable I guess.
I totally agree with you as this game is easy to beat. Just finish the intro then save and edit the stats then go through the scenes.

As for the problem I think I figured it out. The reason for the bug is it's trigger by Vera state and not open like previous updates. In order to get it you need Vera in submissive state. That's why when loading the old saves it fails to recognize the state.

So, the question is, is it a switch or variable that can be edited in RPGM save edit?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Interact with her through the day. Once you get 10 points of Depravity, whenever you start a new day (don't get out of the bed), pick the option "Spend Day with" and pick Martha, this will complete the day and give you 5 points each time you do. Feel free to repeat the process until you get her at 70 points, as that's the max.

You first need to interact with the Merchant once. Whenever you wake up, dress yourself up and go to the gate outside the house. A hooded figure should be outside. After the MC mentions he has nothing to sell and says something about Doyle, go talk to him and he'll mention something about getting a ring. Then you go to the attic and now you can move it.

First you need her at 70 points of Guilt, and make sure the MC has 70 points of Depravity as well. Complete all of her scenes at least once with the exception of the bathroom handjob, that one you gotta finish twice. After the 2nd time, if you completed all the other scenes with her, she'll mention she's gonna go to her bedroom. Enter the bedroom and you'll have sex with her. The state trigger will happen at midnight, she'll be by the fire place. If you can't get it, replay a couple more of her scenes and try again. For Passionate specifically, choose the 1st option in every moment you can make a choice.
I may be incorrect but isn't it
Martha - Guilt points
Vera - Lust points
Lucile - Trust points
Mia - Curiosity points
? I noticed certain scenes with Martha said - not enough curiosity - but I didn't get any until Mia showed up then the 'curiosity' warning just went away ( didn't notice any new event).

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Martha - Guilt points
Vera - Lust points
Lucile - Trust points
Mia - Curiosity points
? I noticed certain scenes with Martha said - not enough curiosity - but I didn't get any until Mia showed up then the 'curiosity' warning just went away ( didn't notice any new event).
Thats a Bug it should say Depravation not Curiosity, should be fix in the 0.16.1 ver.

Reactions: Sukme

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Not played all the way through yet so sorry if this is answered in-game; is there any obvious evidence that Doyle has been having fun with the girls before the MC arrived?
I've just got the dagger and I just started thinking he's probably lying about being confined to the basement without possessing the MC and it's actually the entire mansion he's confined to cause he knew the merchant and she's only ever stayed near the gates and he can clearly interact with physical objects.
I also think he was lying about needing the person's permission to posses them and had been possessing the girls and simply erasing their memories of the experience.
Also one more question is Lucile actually a virgin? She's shown she's ignorant to anything sexual at first but when you have sex for the first time I can't remember there being any mention of it being her first time or the MC worrying about her being uncomfortable or anything like that.
Sorry about the big post just been in the mood to theorise about various things.
I could be wrong but I get the feeling from the way the game plays that Lucile is more or less playing stupid about sex and is into siscon/brocon and waiting for player character to make the first move

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
I could be wrong but I get the feeling from the way the game plays that Lucile is more or less playing stupid about sex and is into siscon/brocon and waiting for player character to make the first move
Yes, that can be defined by her states, clueless and playfull there is a third that I don't remember but that one is the bad one.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Yes loading an old save will make Vera's stable dog scene unplayable. So the only way to see it is start fresh like you did. Could it be that thus is a doc trolling us.
Thanks for the save by the way
no I'd say its more like just an issue with the saves not being fully compatible.

Reactions: Thelonely6

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Martha - Guilt points
Vera - Lust points
Lucile - Trust points
Mia - Curiosity points
You're right, I must've only read "Martha" since she's pretty much one of the Base 3 women as Mia comes later in the story. I've not played the update (currently at work and didn't play the original release) so I was unaware of a new mechanic (if it is) with Martha. My bad in there.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I noticed there are 3 bugs, name error and one issue in the game.

First one, MC took a bath and play himself. Vera would enter bathroom to kick MC out. Vera will sometimes become invisible when she enter the bathroom. This is bug #1

Second one, This one is kind of 2 bugs in 1 area. It was easy to farm depravity point in afternoon when MC see Vera outside with the dog. Doyle the ghost was even with MC even thought Doyle the ghost isnt with MC at that time. This is bug #2 and #3

Third one, game crashed during first fuck scene with Lucile during cosplay scene. This is an issue.

Fourth one, This happen during dinner and I am pretty sure breakfast too but I havent check that one. Anyway at Dinner time, I choose to tease Vera and when Vera replied, it use MC name instead of her name. This is name error.
What version are you playing? 16.1 hasn't had any of those issus for me. Mind you i started a new game as well. So there would be no problems between save files.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
You're right, I must've only read "Martha" since she's pretty much one of the Base 3 women as Mia comes later in the story. I've not played the update (currently at work and didn't play the original release) so I was unaware of a new mechanic (if it is) with Martha. My bad in there.
Apparently you were correct in that the depravity needed to be raised but in game is says not enough curiosity ( since been fixed?(haven't tried 16.1)).

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Was there not like a recall room somewhere? to view past scenes?
I think its in your room at night at your desk. You go to bed to sleep(not rest(end of day)) and have a choice to get up or go back to sleep. Get up and go to circle at your desk.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Ok it seems that I was wrong... I have 2T of file sharing a day not a month like i thought... Unless it rolled over and I haven't noticed as of yet. :/

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes