4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
what is the progress of the story out of 100%?
Somewhere between 10-20% is my guess, Doc seems to be somewhat ambitious so he'll likely make it much longer than what we currently have, although there has already been hints that Doyle is evil so it could be more than my 10-20% estimate.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone else not able to access Martha's first sex scene? As in post state event. If I remember correctly you usually get access to that specific scene in the morning after hijinks in the bath with Martha. After those hijinks it just skips past. Before didn't she then go to her room where you could initiate sex before? Rather than that no longer being available.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
the66 pls android version
If you're checking the forum on a PC, check the links below the animated banner in my comment. If you browse the forum through mobile, click here. And please, read EVERYTHING in the PDF, the 2 big bugs I've encountered after downloading the application have a fix, however, any bugs present in the game by itself can't be solved until the dev releases a bugfix.

This method is unofficial tho, as there's not even an unofficial port.

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Try to get more points if you can, also the game has been updated very recently so you might still be on 0.16 instead of 0.16.1. Don't use old saves either. And I I remember correctly there was a guy that put a save up right before the dog scene and it works with that, not sure where it was though. Look at the past 50 pages to find it if you want to give that a shot.

Reactions: Voldomort

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
You're not depraved enough? Their stats are not high enough? I just 'spent time with' each one in the morning til I maxed the stats. Personally haven't had any problems other than game freezes if you talk w/ 'diamond thief' girl twice (her 2nd visit)

D_devil

Apr 30, 2017
call me greedy but I can´t choose between Jules or Velvet when it comes to hand over the diamonds.... I want to have em both (and yes the deputy aswell).

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
For me the Vera x Doggo scene in the stables is still bugged. MC just says he doesn't want to watch her searching for poo. Vera is on submissive route, save is from ver. 0.15.

I guess only starting a new game will fix this.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes