4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I just tested it... 3 times and I have no issue. my guess is that your not depraved enough to view the scene and her lust is also too low... And no bugs on my end. maybe you need a fresh start.
They are all at full ( 70 ). I also tested it with a save from someone else and the same happens. Maybe there's a switch bug or something. Could you share your save so I can check it?
Starting fresh is a good idea I may do it

Last edited:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
They are all at full ( 70 ). I also tested it with a save from someone else and the same happens. Maybe there's a switch bug or something. Could you share your save so I can check it?
Starting fresh is a good idea I may do it
Here is my save. M is done, L is almost done the choice is done Playful. V is getting there. Mia im starting to work on.

MC's name is "Vuk" it means wolf

Reactions: Thelonely6

WolveLynx

Apr 8, 2018
found a bug when at noon you see vera outside you talk to her but instead you get a message as though doyle was possessing you and can infinitely increase depravity stat for each instance while time does not cycle through
Having the same issue on my end

BiggieBamba

Feb 15, 2019
so the only new scenes are martha and vera?
(just so i know cause if they are new scenes i have no idea what the fuck im doing)

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Having the same issue on my end
What version of the game you on? There is 16.0 and the bug fix version 16.1... I posted the two links just go back 4 - 8 pages to get the new version. then copy your save file over and your good... Unless your on 16.1 then I have no idea what you should do apart from restarting. Good luck.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I honestly only want more story progressing: want to know more about Mia, more interaction and understanding all the girls, want to know why Mia behave like that, the mystery behind the mansion, the merchant,... but it would seem like no one care and go with "REEEEEE THERE'S ALOT OF NEW SCENES, STOP WHINING AND SHUT UP"
that's right we want to see Mia be fcked
what? story progressing? ah yeah that too

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Tell me I have version 16.1
The bath ending with MARTHA does not end
and the dog scene does not start in the stable.
your lucky i was watching a movie... its 2:47 am here. the dog scene works for me so are you using an old save, if so that might be your issue. I know that I did a fresh game and I'm having no problems. As for the Martha bathe scene if it's in pink text then it hasn't been added in the game yet. just take her the her room and fuck her, like the rest of us do.
I have a save file I uploaded about 3 -7 pages ago... try that if it's still broken then I'm out of ideas.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes