4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Tell me I have version 16.1
The bath ending with MARTHA does not end
and the dog scene does not start in the stable.
your lucky i was watching a movie... its 2:47 am here. the dog scene works for me so are you using an old save, if so that might be your issue. I know that I did a fresh game and I'm having no problems. As for the Martha bathe scene if it's in pink text then it hasn't been added in the game yet. just take her the her room and fuck her, like the rest of us do.
I have a save file I uploaded about 3 -7 pages ago... try that if it's still broken then I'm out of ideas.
Yes loading an old save will make Vera's stable dog scene unplayable. So the only way to see it is start fresh like you did. Could it be that thus is a doc trolling us.
Thanks for the save by the way

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Reactions: Piazzate

Kuurdean

Aug 11, 2018
Bathrooms I already understood.
I mean, are there any new scenes compared to version 0.15.2 except for the bath
Well, if we look to the changelog, we get these scenes with Martha:

*(RE-WORK) MARTHA FIRST SEX (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (TEASING/MISSIONARY)
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH PEEP SCENE (+STATE VARIATIONS) (2 STAGES NOW ANIMATED)

Furthermore, Doc fixed the Martha Night Sex scene which was inaccessible in 0.15.2

addajames

Jul 28, 2017
I'm not sure if Im doing something wrong here but, doyle keeps repeating the same dialogue about wanting to go get the his ring to be able to summon him from anywhere. Problem is I already have the ring in my inventory. He also doesn't spawn as a ghost in the basement either so I cant advance to unlock the state events. I started a new save since some scene weren't working and ran into this problem.

Reactions: Kibad

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I noticed there are 3 bugs, name error and one issue in the game.

First one, MC took a bath and play himself. Vera would enter bathroom to kick MC out. Vera will sometimes become invisible when she enter the bathroom. This is bug #1

Second one, This one is kind of 2 bugs in 1 area. It was easy to farm depravity point in afternoon when MC see Vera outside with the dog. Doyle the ghost was even with MC even thought Doyle the ghost isnt with MC at that time. This is bug #2 and #3

Third one, game crashed during first fuck scene with Lucile during cosplay scene. This is an issue.

Fourth one, This happen during dinner and I am pretty sure breakfast too but I havent check that one. Anyway at Dinner time, I choose to tease Vera and when Vera replied, it use MC name instead of her name. This is name error.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Found a bug...made the mistake of talking to the 'diamond thief' a second time while she is hiding behind the shed on her second visit. Game froze completely

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Trying out right now. in the meantime, any tips for lucile outdoors? did it like 5 times, only had hj (tried the clothes options as well)
Spam her other scenes and also max out points with her, you should also get her playful state to have sex with her outdoors.

The first sex scene with martha is working? yes or no ?
Seems like a no from what most people are saying although they're kinda vague about it. I'll test it out to see if I can figure it out.

im not getting the hj+BJ+Sex with lucille outdoors only hj with old saves anyone else?
Get her state event to make more progress or more points for you and her (you may also need to spam some of her other scenes). Check my guide linked in the #1 post for any more help you need.

Reactions: Smithe
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes