4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
What is "curiosity" when martha's and how get it?
Interact with her through the day. Once you get 10 points of Depravity, whenever you start a new day (don't get out of the bed), pick the option "Spend Day with" and pick Martha, this will complete the day and give you 5 points each time you do. Feel free to repeat the process until you get her at 70 points, as that's the max.
I cant get the ring. I have doyle but i cant move the mirror to get to the attic.
Any tips?
You first need to interact with the Merchant once. Whenever you wake up, dress yourself up and go to the gate outside the house. A hooded figure should be outside. After the MC mentions he has nothing to sell and says something about Doyle, go talk to him and he'll mention something about getting a ring. Then you go to the attic and now you can move it.
how do i get martha's state event to get passionate?
First you need her at 70 points of Guilt, and make sure the MC has 70 points of Depravity as well. Complete all of her scenes at least once with the exception of the bathroom handjob, that one you gotta finish twice. After the 2nd time, if you completed all the other scenes with her, she'll mention she's gonna go to her bedroom. Enter the bedroom and you'll have sex with her. The state trigger will happen at midnight, she'll be by the fire place. If you can't get it, replay a couple more of her scenes and try again. For Passionate specifically, choose the 1st option in every moment you can make a choice.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Anyone uses an old save will not be able to see the doggo scene in the stable even if beasty is enabled. I asked about that in the discord and the question got deleted which make me think it's Doc's way to make us replay the game properly to see the new content and avoid future bugs

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I wish the transitions between scenes weren't so slow. You get click...wait...click...wait...click...go and make a cup of coffee...wait.

Reactions: fugazi666

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Not played all the way through yet so sorry if this is answered in-game; is there any obvious evidence that Doyle has been having fun with the girls before the MC arrived?
I've just got the dagger and I just started thinking he's probably lying about being confined to the basement without possessing the MC and it's actually the entire mansion he's confined to cause he knew the merchant and she's only ever stayed near the gates and he can clearly interact with physical objects.
I also think he was lying about needing the person's permission to posses them and had been possessing the girls and simply erasing their memories of the experience.
Also one more question is Lucile actually a virgin? She's shown she's ignorant to anything sexual at first but when you have sex for the first time I can't remember there being any mention of it being her first time or the MC worrying about her being uncomfortable or anything like that.
Sorry about the big post just been in the mood to theorise about various things.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Just repaired my computer. Nice prize! Thanks, Oseo!
Yes, NVIDIA's drivers command main videochip to switch power line to overcharge... and videocard was melted-thru in one piece.

Akitson21

Sep 12, 2018
it's just me or there's no main chara or other chara info ??
i don't event know how much trust, guilt and arousal point each char

V_F

May 11, 2017
Is Martha's Yoga scene bugged? I can't seem to find her in her bedroom at any time of day now. Here is the "correct time" where the rug is moved but still no Martha.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
How obvious are the graphic reworks? Are they like new scenes entirely?

No hate, just wondering if I should wait for a later update or if the scenes are different enough to warrant a new playthrough.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone uses an old save will not be able to see the doggo scene in the stable even if beasty is enabled. I asked about that in the discord and the question got deleted which make me think it's Doc's way to make us replay the game properly to see the new content and avoid future bugs
The further the game goes through updates and development the more unfortunately tedious it becomes for people to start a new game and venture through. Unavoidable I guess.

Reactions: Thelonely6
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes