4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
With the new update even the 0.16.1 MC sprite wears rain coat is this a bug?
Also i can't rewatch Vera's dog scene in the stables the MC says he doesn't want to watch her looking at poop. How can I see it again?

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong. If I choose the dominant state of Vera, I won't trigger the bathroom scenes. Am I right?

Feb 23, 2018
is anyone having trouble with the dialogue boxes as well... mine just arent showing up

NVM. Turns out editing random values with saveeditor messes with things. Who knew ? lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Reaver

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Also i can't rewatch Vera's dog scene in the stables the MC says he doesn't want to watch her looking at poop. How can I see it again?
no idea, i haven't been focused on her yet.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nice update tbh, yes the wait was too long for it (feels more like a 2 months update tbh) but the new scenes are pretty great. The reworked scenes are a nice touch too, it is way more fluid rn

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I just tested it... 3 times and I have no issue. my guess is that your not depraved enough to view the scene and her lust is also too low... And no bugs on my end. maybe you need a fresh start.

Last edited:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I just tested it... 3 times and I have no issue. my guess is that your not depraved enough to view the scene and her lust is also too low... And no bugs on my end. maybe you need a fresh start.

Junx000

May 4, 2018
Dude, the 16.1 have the Bathroom scenes?. Cuz im playing form a 0.16 save in 16.1 and still gives me the n/y implemented pop.

loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017
at early afternoon when talking to vera i keep getting text from doyle even when i'm not possessed by doyle, is this a thing or my game bugged?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Dude, the 16.1 have the Bathroom scenes?. Cuz im playing form a 0.16 save in 16.1 and still gives me the n/y implemented pop.
not at that point yet... my guess is that you have to do her choses and then that will open up.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
at early afternoon when talking to vera i keep getting text from doyle even when i'm not possessed by doyle, is this a thing or my game bugged?
that is from version 16.0 its a bug. that's why we have the bug fix version 16.1 linked. go back a few pages you'll find it.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes