4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
One unsolicited hint that may tantalize a few: 3rd time you do Vera/dog... there is a selection that can be chosen (not super awesome graphically but very cool intellectually) which is definitely a "1st time ever" thing for Doc Bones.

Definitely a possible hint for the future, but never, EVER expect the Doc to do what you plan. Just appreciate what he provides.

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
nothing has been removed, but i hope you remove most of the ree

Not intended to kiss tail, but I feel the Mods have been very reasonable. Dump the overzealous yet allow strong opinions to be had. (Though they may be critiqued by those who feel... Differently.)

Ya Boi Horni

Jul 23, 2017
One of the new scenes says you can peep on Vera while she's in the bath but I've tried interacting with the door & it just says that she's taking a bath. Anyone know if this is a bug or is there just a different way to trigger the scene?

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
One of the new scenes says you can peep on Vera while she's in the bath but I've tried interacting with the door & it just says that she's taking a bath. Anyone know if this is a bug or is there just a different way to trigger the scene?
maybe your deprivation is lower than the required

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Just got home. DLing the new version now... also here is a link....

I'll upload it once I have it and have scanned it to make sure its not a virus... :/
Net is SAF (slow as fuck) right now so it might be another 30 min or so before an Maga link for you all.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Not intended to kiss tail, but I feel the Mods have been very reasonable. Dump the overzealous yet allow strong opinions to be had. (Though they may be critiqued by those who feel... Differently.)
just noticed he was mentioning other comments that got deleted, i mean, if you don't over step line to troll or adding fuel to fire. you're practically ok

p.s: sorry there trialragnarock. my mistake

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
Guys i just hit the crucial scene with martha i saved, am i going to get crucial scene with lucile, vera ? also i cant seem to understand the scene on the barn i know we get s scene on the barn but every time i do the hide she give me 3 seconds and MC just leaves the barn i have already max trust with all 3 characters, cant do the stable scene whe she fuck us i think

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes