4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Thanks for the update. With 0.15 save loaded I've run into 3 bugs so far:
1. Can't get the ride scene with Lucile when playing outside. Game crashes with a bitmap error message.
2. Can't trigger Vera doggo scene in stables. She's on the submissive route. The MC just says he is not interested in watching her searching for poop and leaves. Tried multiple times thinking this is some kinda new progression route but to no avail.
3. Durning conversations MC is always wearing the raincoat and Mia's face is sometimes bugged.

Are these bugs also present when starting a new game?

Jan 20, 2020
Do my eyes decieve me? There has been an update for this game finally!?
So is. Of what you missed, they were giving Doc a beating until the skeleton at the feast arrived (Bots, Egg-lickers and some prudent ones), now when the storm has passed and we all make friends again, what follows are doubts about the Game.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Man you guys are good complainers.

So to get Lucile 3rd option outdoors, you need 70 deprav, 70 trust, have ALREADY COMPLETED her state scene (I know playful works, not sure of the others), and then play tag with her a couple times. (She starts with the handjob, you can move to blowjob, and then decide to get her from behind (first person perspective too for you ass men).

The Vera out front with the dog bit does seem bugged, HOWEVER once you have completed her state scene (I chose submissive cause she wears a different top after it) (and of course have 70 deprav and arousal) if you go back out to talk to her you will notice she is wearing the skimpy top. She just says hi and then goes into the barn. Follow for a scene where she lets the dog hump her and cum on her panties. Do it again the next day and you get the option to have the dog remove her panties and fuck her. Her bathroom scene works similarly, go into the bathroom in the early afternoon when the yellow circle is there, take a bath and masturbate. So long as you have done all of the above (state scene, and 70/70) she will come in and apologize. You can have her undress for the bath. If you keep going she will get down to just bra and panties. Then you tit-fuck her. Do it the second day and you will tit fuck her AND get to have her ride you. (Again, 1st person perspective, she does reverse cowgirl.)

Martha (once 70 deprav and guilt plus state scene (I used passionate)) will wear only an apron in the bathroom, if you peek into the bathroom at that point you will be staring right at her ass/pussy being displayed for you. If you chose to go to the bedroom instead of a handjob she will be very enthusiastic in bed.

I haven't done Mia yet.

****Of note***** I started from scratch, no carry over savefile. If you get issues trying to duplicate this, that may be your problem.
Very well written. If you pursue Vera a 3rd and 4th time in the bathroom, the dialog them moves to letting their mother know about what their doing. While Vera says no, never, the seed has been planted, she seems to become more animated. In addition, peeping after the sex scene once you leave the bathroom indicates he should leave before getting caught. I haven't gone any further because I'm planning to start over - I overwrote an early save I want. I like the new Vera content, and will be examining the Martha and Lucille stuff next. Well done Dr., another release of excellent art.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Seems like the mods want this forum to be ''just positive comments'' discussion.
Have messages been deleted? I'd argue it's more of "keeping it constructive" (or I think that's the point, at least) rather than just "REEEEEE" from both "sides", but I don't know what has been removed (if any) so I can't say anything with certainty.

V_F

May 11, 2017
So I tried this a while back and found myself stuck; I can't seem to advance the bathroom scenes with Vera past a handjob no matter how many times I play it despite having done the footjob/blowjob/sex scenes with her at other times/places. Any advice?
I only got the incoherent reply from the drunk fella; so I get only a handjob from Vera in the bath despite having done the other scenes; does it require a state scene?

Also, I seem to have an issue triggering the state scene; I can activate/deactivate Doyle with the ring with 100% success, no signs so far of a failure of any kind that's suppose to happen prior to state scenes. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i been playing from 0. the story of Vera with the horse was rewritten although the truth is it doesnt impact much if one already played other versions where one of the first thing that you will see is Vera masturbating the horse (i wish i was playing for the very first time). Anyway, I wanted to ask how to unlock the Vera's scene with the dog. There is a bug that was mentioned in some comments back and that is that when you talk to Vera in the courtyard, Doyle talks even though he is not with us. Could it be that this is preventing the event from being triggered?
sorry for my english in advance

D

Deleted member 2631321

Hey Bones. When you talk to Vera on the first day afternoon it shows the dialogue with Doyle, even though I'm not with him. Also, the scene gets stuck there, so Vera won't go to the barn and you can farm some depravation points.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yup. I do.

Cause if you give a shit about the game you read it ALL. If not you are a lazy POS. (Tough shit if you don't like that moniker.)

Read for tips, and DON'T ask for help until you have exhausted the thread. Noone needs your "specialness".
I'd say POS is a bit too much haha but I agree with lazy. Sometimes even when the answer is IN THE SAME PAGE, they ask about it. I'm willing to bet that if the latest page of the thread were to be filled with the same question and answer over and over again, people will still keep on asking. Hell, sometimes they get the answer (as in a Reply or at least an @) and they STILL keep asking the same question!

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
I'd say POS is a bit too much haha but I agree with lazy. Sometimes even when the answer is IN THE SAME PAGE, they ask about it. I'm willing to bet that if the latest page of the thread were to be filled with the same question and answer over and over again, people will still keep on asking. Hell, sometimes they get the answer (as in a Reply or at least an @) and they STILL keep asking the same question!

You are a saint in my book Rag. I have near zero tolerance for most. Keep doing your thing.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes